Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein factory

neuby34

I just got my orders from them, I was surprized how they send it in those bags like that, but if it keep the cost down I'm all for it, my order also came very quick and will do buisness with them again. my only question was how much protein is in each scoop or serving? I got some egg white, some ion exchange whey isolate, some ion exchange whey concentrate, soy protein.

Welcome to one of the greatest mysteries of our time.

When you figure it out, please let me know. :)

from PF's website:
---------------------------------------------------
Conversion Chart:
60cc scoops, usually found in every protein powder is 25grams
1/2 cup is 35 grams of powder
1 cup is 70 grams of powder

Note: Every time you scoop out power, consider your margin of error 5 grams. Why? Everyday at the Protein Factory when we measure sweeteners, powders etc, no matter how many times it looks the same its not. I love when supplement companies make their serving size 22.2 grams and say that's 1 scoop. Trust me, I guarantee you never scoop out the same amount time and time again.

That's hard to say, since diferent protein powders might have different densities. So, 60cc of one may actually contain more 'grams' than 60cc of another. I guess it's an alright calc to estimate by, but if you want to be exact...... ???

Top Bottom