Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein factory ?

THE NO SCOOP THING PISSED ME OFF TO I HAD A EMPTY CAN OF
MET-MAX AND THE THE SCOOP THAT CAME WITH IT = 42 GRAMS
I JUST WENT A LITTLE OVER THAT.I THINK IT WOULD BE A GREAT IMPROVMENT TO AN ALREADY GREAT PRODUCT IF THEY WOULD INCLUDE SOME KIND OF SCOOP OR MEASUREMENT CALCULATOR .
BIGMOFO

They do have a nutrition page where some of the individual components and mixtures have values. I guess if you customizr your mix, you also have to customize the nutrition values.

Excellent!

I order from Protein Factory. The quality is excellent and price is good and you know what you are getting. I always customize my mixes for amino acid profile and economic factors. The nutritional info they provide is per 1/3 cup serving. Van. or choc. with splenda tastes great. I have not tried other flavors.

I ordered some penta pro vanilla. It taste pretty good. I also expected a scoop and mabye a piece of paper with the nutritional facts and instructions. I guess thats why they are so cheap.

oh yeah!

protein factory is great!!!!!!!!great service and great products/prices!this is one company that i will definately vouch for.:D

Top Bottom