Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein factory ?

slim1shady

who likes there stuff. after reading about them and hearing only good stuff. i am almost sold on the fact if u are not buying from them your not getting best or the best price. opinions?
also has anyone tried the fruit punch flavor? i am thinking of going with a mix like 60% whey cfm, 20% caiesin, 20% egg with splenda for sweetner. i am hoping it has the concsistency of kool-aid and maybe half the taste. tired of choc and vanilla shakes. need a change.
this would be a good post to get everyone's fav mixes and flavors including what type of sweetner.

I haven't tried it

But I heard it taste like shit. If not let me know because it is damn cheap.

i use them and i think their products are great. have never tried anyhting besides choc. would like to know about other flavors though. american bb pure pro has fruit flavors and they taste good.

I should own stock in proteinfactory considering how much stuff I get from them. I've only tried the vanilla and choc flavors. Penta pro vanilla/splenda is a staple for me.

I use their Maltodextrin carb powder to add to my myoplex and I also use their Ion-exchange whey isolate for added protein in my shake when bulking. Great service and good prices.

i have used the anabolic mrp,banana flavored with splenda ,taste pretty good not much like banana but ok,also have recovey formula in fruit punch with splenda this taste like shit it's all i can do to choke it down without puking,it has nothing to do with the fruit punch flavor it is the whey mixture,i will keep on choking it down and i will buy it again.
BIGMOFO

I just got some powder from them. Specifically the Post Training Formula. And I'm alittle pissed, it came with no serving size information, nothing. Just a big bag of powder. I checked the website and the information's not there either. So how much powder to make 50 grams of protien?

Top Bottom