Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein factory

Protein factory ripoff or not

• Protein factory is a ripoff

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Protein factory has good deals

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've heard EAS's whey is very cheap. Optimum's when tested checked out to be one of the best whey's in the market and met and exceeded the label claims. When the other whey's were tested most did not meet label claims. Be careful what you buy.

Which brings me back to my original question. Optimum, which is suppossed to be one of the best whey's sold on the market says you cannot get up to 80% protein from just whey alone. How in the hell can Protein Factory do it then? Whose lying?

In regards to optimum saying you can't have a concentrate @ 80% I would go straight to the source. Check with whey manufactures like land o lakes, glanbia, american casein co., etc. I would beleive them over optimum nutrition any day. I understand optimmum is a less expensive protein supplement but what is so great about it besides the price.

I just finished saying that when they tested out the protein supplements, Optimum was the only one that exceeded its claims. It was one of the best whey's on the market sold. The other wheys, some met claim but a lot didn't.

as far as companies not being about to reach 80% with just WPC, i think optimum is full of it. I've read in a few places that 80% is about the max you can get from just wpc, but that it's possible. i'll admitt, some of the places i read this were on supplement companies websites, but they don't sell wpc, so it makes no sense for them to claim that wpc can be 80% protein if it can't. i mean why would a company make it sound better than it is if it's a prodcut they are telling people is inferior to theirs anyway.

just so its clear, i'm not disagreeing with the fact that optimum exceeded the label claims, just arguing their statment. and supplement companies are not the only source where i've read that it's possible to get 80%

Top Bottom