Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein and Tast

JKurz1

Banned
Protein and Taste

Looking for two different proteins. One to mix in my oats after am cardio. How is the breakfast brand with banana flavor from proteinfactory? The other is to consume pre-workout. Anyone like the choc. mint from Optimum nut.? How's Labrada? Please Advise.....BabyAssa. - I know you've tried em all.....cmon bra....

Last edited:
lol

i have tried labrada's protein and i have to say it's very good stuff. tastes great, mixes well and if i recall doesnt have aspartame but it's 10gbp per tub more than what im paying now for my protein.

i've heard nothing but good stuff about optimum though i've never tried it but i have heard a complaint about the taste once

any word on scitec, prolab, or Human Develpment? Care more about ingredients and testing results than taste....are they legit????

I love prolab products myself.
Taste wise and quality wise they are top notch!

try their whey isolate... one of the best isolates available globally if u ask me :)

Labrada is some good stuff, but I would have to say the best tasting is EAS Myoplex strawberry cream...Oh my. Can't live without it!

Top Bottom