Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pros and cons about using Tren A in a 16 weeker?

marcu_s

Not the whole one, wouldnt try that.
Im on week 7 of my cyle, consisting of:
750mg susta/week and slin, did frontload whit 30mg dboll the first 4 weeks.
Will give them another run the last for whit 50mg.
Got some money left, and considering to try Tren A.
I know it one of the badest out there, and i do got respect for it.
Im planing to compete soon, but dont got that size yet, but shure gonna get it!

I dont mind hairloss (the girls like it shaved)
I dont mind not getting it up for a month or two (competition size goes before that)
And about sleeping, i dont sleep that well from begining so.
Living by myself and no gf so sweaty sheets dont bother me.
so i just say fuck it, i want to try this!
Nothing to loose.

But my concern is how it will effect my recovery, how much?
Do i win more in the long end doing some Tren A then just continuing my cycle as it is?

Also maybe thinking of start to do cruises between cycles as im gonna compete and would like to keep as much size as possible, atlest keeping that thought in mind.

So what do u think guys?

Stats: 183cm, 95kg, 13-15bf
Training 6years, diet and training spot on as always.

Hi Marcus. Not really sure what u're asking here but adding the tren to sust and dbol would entail a risk of too high bloodpressure for sure. This is the main risk in combining tren and dbol. Some people can do that (i can) some people experience severe bp sides. You would need to monitor bp closely. Another thing: Tren does shut you down very hard. Would it make it harder to recover? Yes. Would the added gains make it worth it? Maybe. I don't think so in this case tho. Especially since you're bulking from the looks of the cycle. Tren can be used for this but when u're already using 'wet' stuff like sust and dbol i'd go with a straight bulker like npp instead if i had to add anything. That's short estered nandrolone. Seems better suited for what u're doing than tren IMO. Save the tren for contest prep. For that it is perfect.

Good luck mate

I have been using Tri Tren 150mg a week and 1050mg sustanon a week. I see what you mean about BP sides. I was at work and my peripheral vision becme really blurry accompanied by a tremendous headache! It was a wake up call.

I'm tossing up the exact same thing as you bro!

Im running a 14-16 weeker and was thinking of adding tren ace for 4 weeks 6-9 (guy at the gym has got the most potent tren i ever seen its blood red), and like you recovery is my main concern

Its a hard decion isnt it haha You knwo tren is gonna get your ridicolously lean and vascular but at what price lol

I'm tossing up the exact same thing as you bro!

Im running a 14-16 weeker and was thinking of adding tren ace for 4 weeks 6-9 (guy at the gym has got the most potent tren i ever seen its blood red), and like you recovery is my main concern

Its a hard decion isnt it haha You knwo tren is gonna get your ridicolously lean and vascular but at what price lol

exactly.
i dont mind being shut down a bit extra, as long as i get more muscle than i would get then i can get of my current aas.

i started at 86kg 3 aug, now this morning 96kg, the slin is realy good at adding mass.
(although ate maybe 4-5000 dirty cals yesterday, along whit my regular diet, so alot water), but still not satisfied, i want to grow more!
just want some good inject to add to my cycle.
maybe il get some npp.

Top Bottom