Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Propinate vs Sust

getbig1234 said:
sustanon gains are always going to stay with you more much more solid gains I think. but gear works different on all bodies bro.

lol total bs.

Test is test. They all do the same thing. The only difference is some esters work quicker than others.

how long you gains stay with you is determined by how your body reacts to your PCT and your continued working out and diet.. not from the difference in esters of test... please research more factual posts before giving info please.

Am I the only one who has noticed that he's jumping from one cycle right into another? I know i haven't posted in a while, but is that the new train of thought around here???

I can really only speak for myself, but I've done long ass cycles like that and they're much harder for me to recover from. You're gonna do what you're gonna do no matter what anyone else says, but IMO I think you should give ur body time to recover.

BTW, i agree with what the others have said about the sust/prop question. Ur not introducing a new chemical to ur body, just a different ester of the same chemical.

Either way, good luck bro.

Papa Lion said:
so what your saying is a test ester determines what kind of gains you'll be keeping??? as to say that one test makes muscle that lasts and the other test makes muscle that will go away after your cycle?? that isn't logical bro!! test is test!! muscle is muscle!! different esters don't build different kinds of muscle!!
papa lion read the article that anthony roberts wrote. omega posted it not to long ago. that schould sum up you statement bro. anyways I this that post helps us all read it bro.

getbig1234 said:
papa lion read the article that anthony roberts wrote. omega posted it not to long ago. that schould sum up you statement bro. anyways I this that post helps us all read it bro.

AR shot me a link after I posted that... it was a good read!!

I understand the difference in esters, my statement was mostly in response to the type of muscle being built... he was saying that with some tests you will lose the muscle... and some tests will give you retention of cycle gains!! as if there is different muscle tissue being created!!

The first couple posters in this thread was a case of the blind leading the blind.. Both guys need to do alot more research before cycling.. Bottom line.. I just finally tried prop for the first time and loved it. Im advanced and dont mind the every day pokes and absolutely loved the propionate... Love sustanon too.... Test is Test and Test is Best...

Top Bottom