Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PROP/SUST/DECA please critique

Maxi

Hi,

Have got all my supplies and ready to go, just wanted some thoughts on my plan. this is cycle number 3, bulking.

WEEKS 1-4 300mg PROP 100mg (100mg Sun/Tues/Thurs)
WEEKS 1 - 10 300mg DECA (150mg Wed and Thursday)
WEEKS 1 - 10 500mg SUST (500mg each Monday

WEEKS 11- 17 Jenetic PCT therapy

Is splitting the deca dose ok to do ? (had problem with deca, only got 50mg in 1ml vials so was going to shoot 3ml and 3ml on different days.

Is 300mg Prop per week enough ?

Had planned on frontloading with dbol but found it hard to get legit dbol at present in Aus.

Maxi said:
Hi,

Have got all my supplies and ready to go, just wanted some thoughts on my plan. this is cycle number 3, bulking.

WEEKS 1-4 300mg PROP 100mg (100mg Sun/Tues/Thurs)
WEEKS 1 - 10 300mg DECA (150mg Wed and Thursday)
WEEKS 1 - 10 500mg SUST (500mg each Monday

WEEKS 11- 17 Jenetic PCT therapy

Is splitting the deca dose ok to do ? (had problem with deca, only got 50mg in 1ml vials so was going to shoot 3ml and 3ml on different days.

Is 300mg Prop per week enough ?

Had planned on frontloading with dbol but found it hard to get legit dbol at present in Aus.

Deca has a long half life. It will be fine to split it.

What are your stats?

It looks good to me, but I'd run some liquidex with it to minimize some of the bloat from test.

kevin7

Thanks for the reply, stat 5"10 12%bf 210pd. Plan is to hopefully do a real small local show march next year. going to run two bulking cycles, this being number one. After two bulking cycles then start cutting. would like to get on stage a solid 200pd.

Personally, I would split the Sus250 up into two shots/week, run prop at 100mg/eod for the first four weeks. Okay to split up the deca..if you planning on doing a show next spring, you'll need to shoot for a bodyweight of 225lbs with your 12% bf you have right now, I'm not saying you can't do it, but with bulk, you'll gain muscle, water, and fat...you'll be surprised at how much weight you'll drop dieting down if you never have before...

Top Bottom