Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prohormones

JHolmes145

hey ive never tried andro or ne thing hormonal as far as 4 lifting and the guy who owns the new supplement store was telling me of a new product called t-100 and that it makes alota claims such as no side effect associtated w/ taking a testosterone booster(acne,gyno,etc)i was jus curious if ne1 has used this product and if so gimee some insight as 2 how it is.thx

Prohormones are basically poo in a can and a waste of your money.... The most you might get out of one is a nice set of man breasts (not joking)... Don't waste your money, in other words..

YUM

ive noticed thats theres also T-200,T-400 aside from T-100 sorry 4 sounding like a rookie but can some1 fill me in on the differences

you might want to tell us what brand these supplements are and what the claimed active ingrediant is...otherwise how the hell would anyone know???

oh and i hope your not thinking about goin the pro hormone route because you want to stay natural..unless your eating just food and nothing else, theres no such thing as natural...creatine is naturally derived...so is testosterone....Roids have side effects...well so do all prohormones and ECA stacks...save yourself the money and either stay natural or go all the way

Top Bottom