Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones-HELP

Big Mike123 said:
Silly Bump.

And here is the silly answer... I did 1+ and all sorts of other crap... It did give a good boost and maybe I did gain few pounds off of it... But I overdid 19-Nor (at least I think I overdid- 4 times recommended dose). Well, gyno was around the corner. It was nasty...
1+ will not convert to estrogen, don't worry about that part. However I greatly doubt you will gain (or advance in your strenth) that much...

Of course at prohormones board they will tell you go for it, and I would say the same sence you got it (why to through away). But most of them outther will try to sell you their shit from stores they run...

by the way, gyno did go away... however, from personal experience, try them, but you will end up eventually being interested in AAS due to its amazing enhancing results (with proper workout, diet, rest).
I'm happy with my results from AAS, but prohormones do suck and cause more damage than AAS does.

check out this web site, this bro has got some good info. Research EF and in keywords put "1+" or "One +". Bro, you will get so MANY results!
Good luck to you !:D

Top Bottom