Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problems growing biceps?

High volume heavy weight always works for me. I do 10-15 sets heavy curls mainly preacher barbell curl and seated dumbell curl, then go on to do another 20 sets of higher rep, mainly cable curls and concentration curls.. Some might call this overtraining but i do this many sets on cutting diet with only 1700cal a day and no aas.. if on a cycle i would add another 10 sets. yes im being serious its gonna be almost 40 sets if you're on cycle, but it'll give you tremendous results..

Shit if u r 6'+ n 174- focus on getting bigger overall. . . . get stronger on your big pulling lifts- heavy rows and pull-ups. Heavy chins help too
^^^ THIS

Dan John says that with the exception of a barbell curl, guys like you (and me!) shouldn't ever do isolation exercises. Stick to the squats, deads, bench, OHP, and rows and try to add weight to the bar every week while eating at a surplus. When you've added 35-50% more weight to those compound exercises, your arms WILL be bigger! As I said, the body tends to grow in proportion, so work on getting your chest/legs/back bigger and your arms will naturally follow.

Top Bottom