Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem maybe, please help

S

solidj55

Alright guys, I know your probably going to flame me or think Im a pussy but its ok. I tried to use my new bench shirt today and nobody could help me get it on. I dont think its too tight seeing as a lot of you guys take like four inches off of your real measurments and can still get them on. I only took off one inch on mine. I had two guys that had never put a shirt on someone before and that may have been the problem. My boy Donnie Robbins wasnt there at the same time today to help me put it on so I was stuck with those guys. Do you guys think its too tight for me or what? Any suggestions? By the way its a single ply denim. I was feeling a little closterphobic(spelling?) but not enough to make me not want the shirt on. Now I only have four weeks to get used to once I find someone to help me get the damn thing on. Please help bros.

P.S. Dont call me to many names!!! lol

Ok you mary:)

You didn't get he denim with the velcro back?? Big mistake there. The velcro takes away alot of pain and sufferring for you and your partners. send it back to inzer and get the velcro added. If for some reason you don't want to use the velcro then you will need soemone who knows what they are doing to get it on you.

Find someone that knows shirts to help you put it on...even if you have to road trip somewhere to get good advice.

Post your chest/shoulder measurements and bwt, and the size shirt you got and we can guesstimate if it's about the right size. Don't be discouraged yet...it takes some time to get used to even a loose shirt, and most people don't know how to properly put on a shirt, even those that have put them on people before.

Thanks 1dawg but the only problem is that I dont have time to do that before my competition. I will definetly send it back afterwards and get it added.

Molton is right. 1 guy that actually knows what he is doing is worth 10 gym guys that think they know. Find someone that is experienced putting the bad boys on people. Denims are tough to get on without velcro, but you only have a single ply so it will not be as bad as a double. Even if you have to drive to some place to workout DO IT! It will be worth it to get in your shirt and break that bad boy in.

Since it is a denim it will not have a size (like polys). They are built to the actual measurements.

What state you in again? I might be able to recommend someone.
Wesley

hey solidj55,they're right brother.if you don't have someone there that knows then you are going to have a hard time.how far did you get the shirt on??try it again next workout or see if powfit can recommend someone.if you only took 1 inch off it damn sure isn't too tight.don't worry,you'll get it.this is part of getin' a shirt that fits.pain in the ass but everyone goes through it.it 's worth it ,and no you're not a pussy.we're all here to help eachoter...
37.gif
Bring the pain

I'm not sure if this works on denim but get some gloves at the the supermarket (the kind you would clean bathrooms and stuff in the house) usually they're yellow. Anyway, they really grip the shirts good and it makes putting them on people easier. The guys that put my first shirt on were unexperienced, so I know how it is. I role the bottom up a little and put my arms in the sleeves. Then I try getting my head in by moving my arms back and forth while the others are pulling it over my head. After that you just inch up the arms one by one and pull down around the shirt. It is an exhausting task the first few times. My wife did it the very first time and she is 105 lbs, so I know you can get your gym buddies to do it. She couldn't take it off and I had to drive to the gym like that and get someone to get it off for me. Don't try that if your married.:p

Top Bottom