Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Probation and overseas shipping

ShortMonster

Do you think its safe to have things shipped to me overseas while being on probation? What would be my best bet at doing this? PO box? Or should I wait untill im off probation?

Thanks

Do you think its safe to have things shipped to me overseas while being on probation? What would be my best bet at doing this? PO box? Or should I wait untill im off probation?

Thanks

perhaps consider using legal steroids. yes there are some legal steroids. checkout needtobuildmuscle.com. i can vouch for beastdrol it is amazing. i gained 40 lbs on bench press in 4 weeks and put on about 15 lbs LBM.

Man if u get pinched for haveing that gear shipped to you, it will revoke your probation and u will be lookin at another charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps consider using legal steroids. yes there are some legal steroids. checkout needtobuildmuscle.com. i can vouch for beastdrol it is amazing. i gained 40 lbs on bench press in 4 weeks and put on about 15 lbs LBM.

needto has some great stuff and also look into the SARMS.

This thread is a little edgy as far as the forum rules go (discussing shipping methods is prohibited), but I'd advise anyone in any such position, to ask a lawyer.

Charles

Paper is a surefire way to get jacked up.......wait till off and even then you sound way to un-informed. A po box still will link back to you so it wont matter.

Top Bottom