Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prob gaining weight while on Aromasin

VascularitY

Anyone have probs gaining weight while taking aromasin? Im just finishing week 7 of Sust/EQ/Tren/Winny. Up 6 lbs so far and doesnt feel like im gaining enough weight. This is my first time running an AI along with the cycle. While im sure what I have gained has been quality weight, it sucks not seeing the scale go up faster. BTW diet is on point so that isnt the problem. I was taking aromasin at 20mg ED but i dropped it down to E3D in hopes that it will allow just a litle bit more estrogen to accumulate, and strength doesnt seem to be going up that much either. This is cycle # 3

cycle is this:

500mg Sust weeks 1-12
EQ 600mg weeks 1-12
Tren Ace 75mg ED weeks 1-6
Winny 50mg ED weeks 7-12

6 lbs in 6 weeks doesnt seem to be enough, i was up initially 9 lbs in the first 2 weeks and hadnt taken the aromasin yet, then i began taking it and weight went down and has been the same for 4 weeks

KingQuadz said:
Anyone have probs gaining weight while taking aromasin? Im just finishing week 7 of Sust/EQ/Tren/Winny. Up 6 lbs so far and doesnt feel like im gaining enough weight. This is my first time running an AI along with the cycle. While im sure what I have gained has been quality weight, it sucks not seeing the scale go up faster. BTW diet is on point so that isnt the problem. I was taking aromasin at 20mg ED but i dropped it down to E3D in hopes that it will allow just a litle bit more estrogen to accumulate, and strength doesnt seem to be going up that much either. This is cycle # 3

cycle is this:

500mg Sust weeks 1-12
EQ 600mg weeks 1-12
Tren Ace 75mg ED weeks 1-6
Winny 50mg ED weeks 7-12

6 lbs in 6 weeks doesnt seem to be enough, i was up initially 9 lbs in the first 2 weeks and hadnt taken the aromasin yet, then i began taking it and weight went down and has been the same for 4 weeks

6 pounds doesnt sound like alot, but if its quality...look at it this way 12+ pounds total..and if you keep it all..i'd say that a damn good cycle..

Top Bottom