Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pro hormones vs. steroids

I did a couple of andro stacks by different companies, creatine, and two cycles of 1AD before I did a cycle of Sust250 for 8 weeks. Some of the ProH like 1AD (never tried 1 Test) are good only for the fact that they're legal. I feel that I came away with better gains (obviously) and less side effects; including no post cycle crash with my cycle. 250mg is considered a light cycle - yet my gains were very positive.

I still recommend supps, especially 1AD to alot of people, and alot of people have gotten excellent gains off of it. However, I think gear use, used in a practical manner, could be less harmful than some of the ProH's. To sum it up, though I was a huge proponent of some of the supps (you can search and find my old post about my 1AD cycle and my gains) I'll never spend more money on any ProH's.

shoichi said:
Some of the ProH like 1AD (never tried 1 Test) are good only for the fact that they're legal.
Good point. In the quest to develop a substance that has some gear-like capabilities, these PH companies are creating crap that has no place in the human body. The simple fact that they are legal seems to allow them to utilize anything that isn't controlled in order to partially simulate controlled substances, no matter what the side effects are. The positive effects of PH's at their optimal use can only simulate a very very mild gear cycle which is inherantly much safer than the PH cycle that is copying it. So, unless legality is a major concern to you, I wouldn't waste my time with PH's.

To qualify myself so all the PH proponents don't jump down my throat....I didn't say that PH's don't work, I'm simply saying the physical risk-reward ratio sucks compared to the mild, very low dose of AAS that would yield similar results.

shoichi - that's cool that you prepped yourself with a coulple of PH stacks. I'm curious how the cost matched up. Did the pH stack end up being a lot more $ than the sust cycle?

thanks dude.

ltiesto, my last consisted of 2 bottles of 1AD (around $35 for each bottles from myvitanet.com) and a bottle of Chrysin from GNC for around $20 bucks. The total cost was around $100. My cost for my sust cycle was around $200.

In addition, I've used around $250 on previous cycles - one serious andro stack consisting of DHEA, Andro tablets, and Chrysin. I also did one creatine EAS Phosphagen HP cycle, and one Cell Volumizer (basically creatine with some other stuff in a pill form), and my one bottle cycle of 1AD. My first cycle of 1AD was very positive, in fact, I championed it around to my clients that I used to train. After my second cycle and the horrid crash I had, I told myself I would not use it again. This is also one of the reasons I am hesitant to do a large gear cycle - nothing was worth the crash I went through for 10 days.

So...overall, I believe I've gotten more gains off of my one sust cycle than I did all of my supp cycles combined. I am planning on doing one more sust cycle after I cut down quite a bit. I am staying with the relatively mild dosage because I want to go about it in the safest manner with a minimal risk to my health.

thanks shoichi. yeah I'm planning on just lying low for the next month and hitting up a quick andro stack. I got a lot going on so I'd be wasting anything else. I figure 4 weeks of 1ad/andro spray will run about $200 if done well so I can live with that. Once march comes though it's on so I can pack the mass before summer.

Top Bottom