Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro hormones and flying

Aplopez8

Pro Bodybuilder
I leave to DC tommorow . Can I take pro hormones as a carry on
Or do I put in my luggage . One of the phs has superdrol in it .. I have receipt but will they confiscate it.. What's ur advise carry on or luggage?

if the bottle is a legal supplement then i don't see why they would take it.

people take meds, vitamins and all kinds of stuff like that on all the time.

if they ask you just tell them its supplements, but if its a domestic flight they are looking for weapons, open liquids and not stuff like that... another option is just check it in and put it with some other vitamins like vitamin C etc.

Ok I was just curios bcuz one of te bottles contained superdrol and I know that's illegal now
Thanks!

I bet you they won't even know what the fuck superdrol is lol. I swear I'm going to ask a random cop if he knows what it is one of these days. I'm guessing he won't

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Yeah should be gtg

I leave to DC tommorow . Can I take pro hormones as a carry on
Or do I put in my luggage . One of the phs has superdrol in it .. I have receipt but will they confiscate it.. What's ur advise carry on or luggage?

You should be just fine..OR...your Superdrol ends up in your Aleve bottle somehow;)

I take my Rips in a small cooler in my check in luggage. No problem in domestic flights. There only concerned with weapons.

I would just put in on your checked bags... There a lot more likely to fuck with you with carry ons... They are not looking for shit like that but why even risk it that they could at least throw it away... There fuckin weird at airport security bro... I fly a lot bro and I see them throw out shit all the time... Just check it and it should be all good...

Top Bottom