Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro Hormone Advice

mattmiles

Hi,

I have been lifting for a number of years but always stuck to creatine and protein with the occasional ECA stack to cut up. I am looking for a boost and have been looking at taking a prohorme. I was hoping someone could recommend a good one to take that helps control or reduce the test converting to estrogen and the aromatase side effects it may have. The reason for this is when I was younger I suffered from sore nipples with hard lumps and the doctor said it was a minor case of gyno. Obviously I don’t want to take anything that will possibly bring it back or make it worse. I looked at normal test boosters but so many people say it is not worth the money.

I am 29 years old, 178cms tall, 212lbs, i want to be about 225lbs. My diet is very clean with the occassional cheat day. I am currently yrying to bulk up while put on lean mass so am carb cycling and trying to get about 4000 calories a day. I lift 5 days a week and do cardio 3 times a week depending on what my weight is. My 1RM for bench is 197.5kg and my squat is 247.5kg.

Thanks

Matt

Last edited:
start with your age / weight / training routine / diet / weight goals / what kind of weight your lifting in your squat deadlift and bench

I like helladrol and beastdrol from https://www.mrsupps.com/Pages/Home

Hella is the milder one of the two, but both will pack on muscle.

Hella at 100mg ed for five weeks or Beast at 30mg ed for four weeks would work well.

Formastanzol at 5 pumps am and pm, plus unleashed and post cycle should cover you for pct.

well, i have no idea how tall you are and i know kilo's are a fair bit more than pounds so you're a pretty strong boy is my guess. here is a easy way to look at the pro hormones at mrsupps and what steroid they are most similar to in terms of results

hella - strength, definition/cutter (tbol)
beastrol - size strength no bloat (tren)
diesel - size strength with bloat (dbol)
Katanadrol strength/definition/cutter or add to any other cycle because its non mythelated (winny)

These are the most effective Ph's out there. Mr Supps is damn reliable so u dont have to ask. but if ur still not sure do so and many many ppl will +1 that. Now i would recommend Beastdrol. It is great for gaining weight and strength. Dry hard muscle also. I am a Helladrol fan and you can use that for some weight gain but that is what i use with a low cal diet as a cutter as I am a martial artist and i prefer to stay in a smaller weight class. Although you could with the right diet still gain some lean mass off of it. But the fact of the matter is the Beast is the King for muscle gain and strength gains. Diesel i honestly dont know too much about seeing as it is a bulker with some water retention so I havent looked too much into it, but i have also heard very very good things about it.

Helladrol does not aromatize into any type of estrogen. Beast does not aromatize either and apparently even reduces estrogen. Like Southern said take Forma with Unleashed and Post Cycle for PCT

Top Bottom