Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pro cycles

yates taking 200-400 mg of anadrol daily seems like a death wish to me. he must of have a strong as liver. It makes u wonder if a person could take 400 mg of anadrol , how toxic is it really?? you guys ever think about that???? I here guys saying 50 mg is to much for them

yates taking 200-400 mg of anadrol daily seems like a death wish to me. he must of have a strong as liver. It makes u wonder if a person could take 400 mg of anadrol , how toxic is it really?? you guys ever think about that???? I here guys saying 50 mg is to much for them

I have thought about this I do not think their livers are stronger than anyone else with a healthy liver, I doubt they drink. I think somone in time could build up to 400mg but definately couldn't start off with it "Cellular receptors can be up or down regulated, this is also one of the issues with recreational drugs, and why people often need to take 'more' to get the same effect". I do not think their any worse than alcohol or even as bad as it. Guys that say 50mg is too much for them probably drink or used to drink and have weaker livers.

they are on a lot of stuff no doubt.....
a few grams of gear and most likely insulin, synthol, HGH and other peptides. and they have great genetics.
these guys are at the very top level you have to remember, and i would not be surprised if they are using a combination of the most effective stuff available at no expense spared.
ofcourse not very many people could even tolerate the amount of stuff they use.
i wouldnt dare!

x2 and they are on more stuff than that^^^ as well...
And the reason they can tolerate all the gear is because the have scripts to keep organs in check and Drs to check vitals/bloods etc..

steroids increase the size of muscle cells by encouraging them to fill up with contractile proteins. this is known as "hypotrophy"
HGH (and IGF peptides) can increase the actual number of muscle cells one has, this is know as "hyperplasia".
when you combine the 2, you can see the advantage this gives the bodybuilder.
come on, look at them..... they look like beyond human

I think it is more the amount of stuff they're taking than great genes. I don't see how 1 guy's liver is going to be stronger than another guys other than alcohol consumption, ect. I think anyone with decent genes had nothing ut time and got the best stuff available and had scripts to keep organs in check and Drs to check vitals/blood ect than more people could do this. I question this "not very many people could tolerate the amount they stuff they use". But this is only from the reading i've done and there are probably tests n' such proving everything "I think" is wrong lol but its wishful thinking more than anything. But even IF they had a super liver taking that much for that long is going to have a tole on them.

yeah you rite lancer cause i do hear alot of guys talking about there weekends being drunk and popping dbol like tic tacs, fools like that give aas a bad name .. rite

I do not know what Kevin and Ronnie Coleman used But I know what Dorian Yates use. Yates used HGH and Insulin only during the pre-contest.
The quantities are not very big at all ( i mean hgh and insulin) .More work was done by large quantities of testosterone.HGH and insulin gave just a little kind of effect.

Just Offseason Mass cycle Bulk

week 1----2000mg test cyp---150mg dbol/a day
week 2 ----3000mg test cyp---200mg dbol/a day
week 3-----4000mg test cyp---300mg dbol/day
week 4 -----5000mg test cyp---no dbol
week 5------3000mg test susp---200mg anadrol
week 6------4000mg test susp---300mg anadrol
week 7-------4000mg test susp---400mg anadrol
week 9-------10,000 iu hcg--800mg clomid
week10-------20,000iu hcg--1000mg clomid
week 11------4000mg test prop---100mg halotestin
week 12------4000mg test prop----200mg hal0
weel 13-------5000mg test prop----300mg halo
week 14-------3000mg test sus-----300mg halo----1000mg masterone
week 15-------4000mg test sus-----400mg halo----1000mg masterone
weekl 16-------10,000iu hcg---1000mg clomid
week 17--------20,000iu hcg---2000mg clomid
week 18--------30 ,000iu hcg---3000mg clomid
week 20---------2500mg test susp---1000mg of fina---
weel 21----------3500mg test susp--1500mg of fina
week 22----------4500mg test susp--20oomg of fina
week 23 ----------5000mg test susp---2500mg of fina
week 24 ----------1500mg test prop-----500mg anadrol
week 25-----------2500mg test prop-----500mg anadrol
week 26 -----------3500 mg test prop----300mg anadrol---1000mg masterone/day
week 27------------1500mg test susp-----200mg anadrol---200mg winng/day
week 29------------1500 mg test susp-----200mg anadrol---200 mg winny/day
week 30 ------------1500mg test susp------100mg anadrol---300mg winny/day

hgh throughout ranging from 10ius a day all the way up till 24iu a day

LMAO , im glad you said you got this from a mag as that gives you an excuse for being so silly, let me open your eyes,
I know from the horses mouth that this is total garbage , from previous posts some members may know that i train at dorians gym - , The Temple and he is very open about his dosages etc , i showed him your post on my i phone and his response was fantastic , in his usual polite manner he said " i never disclosed that to any magazine , if i told the masses what i used they would not beleive me anyways , the easiest thing for people to credit size to is aas use , people always want to know about obsurd dosages , they have no interest in absurd eating and complete dedication ( i witnessed him continue to train one side of his body after having surgery on his bicep)he continued "every day has to be about getting big -every step has to be a means to an end ,Besides there are only 24 hours in a day - where would i find the time to run a gym eat and train if i used that cycle - i would be injecting every 5 minutes , another problem is the 3 weeks off in the middle - he is on hrt know as since he was 25 - he has never came Off !

Top Bottom