Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo

Short skirt

Hi everyone!

I would like to know some opinions on Primo. This is my very first cycle. I am doing 1 amp (100mg) per week for 4 weeks. I will then taper off by doing tabs- 30 mg a day for 1 week, 25 mg a day for 1 week and 15 mg a day for the last week. What are the most common side effects. I am 5'5", 120 lbs and 19 yrs old. I've always been very active and have a considerable amount of muscle. I have a steady workout routine and a strict diet. I'd like to get the most out of this so comments and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I would like to raise a few points:

1. AS should NEVER be used by anyone under the age of 21 - your muscles/body has not reached full maturity yet.

2. AS should not be used by anyone who has not been training hard and eating clean for at least 3-5 years, there will still be scope for improvement and AS use should be put off until any further natural improvement is not possible.

3. I have never heard of Primo in tablet form.

4. Women don't need to taper - AS does not upset their natural production of androgens/test.

5. Side effects can include water retention, enlarged clitoris, increased sex drive, greasy skin/acne, voice deepening and reproductive system harm. These vary from person to person which is why AS should only be used after all natural avenues have been explored.

Don't know how everyone else on here feels, but this is just my opinion/experience

I agree w/ Dingo!! You are very young....just starting out...got a lot of growing to in the gym....how long have you been training?? What are your ultimate goals??? Primo is some pretty serious shit and not to be taken lightly...You need to really WAIT...no need for a cycle now..A good clean diet, some intense training and a few years under your belt is really needed to even consider using anything. You can get some serious sides....and do you really want those at 19??? For the rest of your life??

You can experience deeper voice, enlarged clit, increased facial and body hair, acne on face and body, loss of menstrual cycles, water retention, and the list goes on...these are things that can
happen!! And 100mgs of primo a week is a pretty decent dose...most start at 50mgs and go from there.

You need to really sit back and look at the big picture..you are so young...just getting started really...taking something is a big and serious step and for what?? A little muscle....I would not recommend it at all to you...I would strongly advise against it to be honest...Do some major research...read the boards...you will see individuals personal experiences on primo and other drugs...and usually there is some sort of side that goes along w/ the gains...

And like Dingo said..women do not need to taper. Im not sure Ive ever heard of primo tabs either?? The best thing you could do for yourself is WAIT...living w/ regrets is no way to live!:bawling:

Thanks N@GB, I only looked into AS at the beginning of this year and was wondering if I had missed something about the oral primo! I think it is broken down in the stomach unlike winny which can actually be drunk in the liquid form.

@19 you can also prevent your bones from growing and forming properly - not recommended at all!

Thank you for looking out for me ladies! I am doing this to see how my body will react and hopefully gain a little more muscle.
Since women do not have to taper off, what dosage should one take?

Has anyone here been in my shoes?

I have a question for Imnotdutch.
What have your experiences with Primo been like if any?

Well I'm a man so you prob dont want my experiences :)

But I know a couple of women that have used it very successfully. They went upto 100mg/week and gained some good muscle. One of them held a fair amount of water.....and had a little acne....but apart from that was happy. No serious side-effects for them.....but I'm sure it does happen.

BTW Short.....listen to these ladies and Warlobo. They know what they are talking about......

Short skirt said:
Thank you for looking out for me ladies! I am doing this to see how my body will react and hopefully gain a little more muscle.
Since women do not have to taper off, what dosage should one take?

Has anyone here been in my shoes?

I have a question for Imnotdutch.
What have your experiences with Primo been like if any?

Top Bottom