Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo, stan and test cycle

mannz

Hi All,
I'm 32 yrs old, 5'8 and at 200lbs , BF 23%. I have been training for 4 years (but on and off), I have used Propadrol (prohormone) 2 Months ago then I have tried Primobolan and test prop for a month at 300 mg/week (both).

I was thinking of doing a real cycle of Primo, stanazol and test for 8 weeks starting 01/2011, I am planning during the next months to reduce the bf as much as i can.

Primo @ 600 mg/week
Test Prop @ 400 mg/week
Stan @ 50 mg/ EOD (Last 6 weeks of the cycle)or anavar or masteron
AI
Nolva and clomid for PCT

is this gonna be a good cycle?
I don't like the HCG, can i use something else like test booster?
which will be more effective stan , anavar or masteron?

Thanks for the help

I'd say skip the orals, and run the cycle 12 weeks - 8 weeks is too short for primo to shine. If it's a cutter, run 250mg test, 600mg primo, and get the diet DIALED in. It's 90% diet. PCT is weak also. I no longer use nolva or clomid (hate clomid, makes me cry at Van Damme movies), and I recover so much better now. HCGenerate, Unleashed, Aromasin, and Sustain Alpha is the best PCT period.

Why don't you like HCG?

I'd say skip the orals, and run the cycle 12 weeks - 8 weeks is too short for primo to shine. If it's a cutter, run 250mg test, 600mg primo, and get the diet DIALED in. It's 90% diet. PCT is weak also. I no longer use nolva or clomid (hate clomid, makes me cry at Van Damme movies), and I recover so much better now. HCGenerate, Unleashed, Aromasin, and Sustain Alpha is the best PCT period.

Why don't you like HCG?

On Many threads I 've read that it shouldn't be used more than 3-4 weeks.

Nope. Many people including myself now use it on cycle and it makes recovery much easier. In high doses every day or every other day, yes, it will cause down regulation, but low dose twice a week works well. However, I am now using HCGenerate, and other than the acne, it's working well. But might not be strong enough for a harsher cycle.

I think my cycle will be Primo, test prop and anavar, can i use Formadrol by lgsciences to act as a test stimulant and an AI ?

Top Bottom