Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo & high bloodpressure

i never said i knew everything, i was only asking for advice on my current situation. i've done research and yes i realize i'm still "growing" but much like everyone else we just want results that much faster. my 2 years on the forum researching things has taught me a good amount of things and i'm still learning everyday. if i was a complete moron i'd be stacking 3 things or so in a cycle.. no thanks i'll live with what i gain off one thing that wont have as bad sides as other things... thanks for all your concern and your answers.

superspud said:
Alright i was doing 2nd cycle 200mg primo EOD. was a great 5 weeks and then one day i got scared when a random bloody nose.. not just a normal plug and done but it was pretty much gushing. took 45 mins to stop bleeding.. and i look back at the paper towls. it was ALOT of blood. i would put a clog in.. and minutes later it would start dripping. terrible.. anyway.. i've had a history of high blood pressure.. so its been bout 6 weeks since i've stop'd primo from the scare... i went ot my docs to get some antibiotics for an ear infection.. took my BP.. 152/97! and this was me sitting in the waitin room for 10 minutes took it when i got into the examin room.. and then again 15 mins while we sat there and talked.. both high as ever...

heres the sad part.. i'm only 22 but genetics have a history of it.. now.. do i go on bp drugs.. and then try another cycle? or is my aas career done... i don't need to give myself a stroke or heart attack.. help guys!

Cheers.

PM coming.

Top Bottom