Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo & high bloodpressure

Dial_tone said:
Let me get this straight....you have a history of high blood pressure; you're on steroids and not doing anything to control your BP beyond whining about it? Jesus Fucking Christ....Y-O-U are the kind of guy that gives steroid users a bad name. Read the damn forums....search...there's plenty of OTC supps you can take to control and lower BP. I swear some of you guys think you're fucking invincible.

Amen!!!

whoa dial tone wait a minute, no i'm not whining about it, and no i'm not on any gear, i said after i got my bloody nose i stop'd everything and later went to my doctor. Now after i switch and go back to my new job in va i'm going in for blood work for colesterol and getting Rx for the bloodpressure. i just asked if primo would increase the blood pressure and make things worse. i'm not on anything and havn't been for 6 weeks after stopping 5 weeks into a primo cycle. i'm fully aware of my blood pressure problem since its now gone well into radar according to my doctor. hence why i still have primo and not using it. like i said i'm not doing anything till 1 i go get this fixed and then few months later i might try again.

u already have it in your family. the wise thing to do is to stop using AS, especially at your age. you're not quite ripe. also i really doubt primo is the culprit. it's the smoothest safest shit around. stop all AS IMO, eat a clean diet, exercise regularly w/ cardio and keep checking it.

superspud said:
also 1g/primo a week? thats a satch cycle of primo.. and he recommended to do primo EOD.

it's not that he recommends it, it's that in order to keep his injections small that's what it amounts too, most people read that wrong. You're right, cant stop ya, but even if you're "smart" you're still doing damage older guys dont do, hell you're bones have not even closed up and stopped growing yet....do what ya want, you're going to anyways, but in your case, not a "smart" move.

Dial_tone said:
Let me get this straight....you have a history of high blood pressure; you're on steroids and not doing anything to control your BP beyond whining about it? Jesus Fucking Christ....Y-O-U are the kind of guy that gives steroid users a bad name. Read the damn forums....search...there's plenty of OTC supps you can take to control and lower BP. I swear some of you guys think you're fucking invincible.

Kind of like my last post, the young one's KNOW IT ALL, he'll end up another one 6' under too early in life and his parents will be in D.C. blaming steriods....if they ask us, why dont they listen to us ??

indy69camaro said:
Kind of like my last post, the young one's KNOW IT ALL, he'll end up another one 6' under too early in life and his parents will be in D.C. blaming steriods....if they ask us, why dont they listen to us ??

he is looking for someone with the answer he likes. 100 people can tell him to stop but 1 person says its ok guess which one hes going to take? we all went through the same growing pains. thought we knew everything, nobody could tell us different. we could beat up the world no matter who it was.

bigmann245 said:
he is looking for someone with the answer he likes. 100 people can tell him to stop but 1 person says its ok guess which one hes going to take? we all went through the same growing pains. thought we knew everything, nobody could tell us different. we could beat up the world no matter who it was.

very true, I was so much smarter 20 years ago :)

i think we should give the bro credit for choosing the only steroid that wont increase BP that much... primo!

at up to 600mg, BP should not increase, and sides will be minimal at best!

at 1000mg, BP may increase just slightly, and if you have a family history of high BP i suggest goin on no more than 400mg primo by itself.

sure you wont gain as much as most bb'ers, but youll stay alive.

be safe and think smart!!!

Top Bottom