Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo & high bloodpressure

superspud

Alright i was doing 2nd cycle 200mg primo EOD. was a great 5 weeks and then one day i got scared when a random bloody nose.. not just a normal plug and done but it was pretty much gushing. took 45 mins to stop bleeding.. and i look back at the paper towls. it was ALOT of blood. i would put a clog in.. and minutes later it would start dripping. terrible.. anyway.. i've had a history of high blood pressure.. so its been bout 6 weeks since i've stop'd primo from the scare... i went ot my docs to get some antibiotics for an ear infection.. took my BP.. 152/97! and this was me sitting in the waitin room for 10 minutes took it when i got into the examin room.. and then again 15 mins while we sat there and talked.. both high as ever...

heres the sad part.. i'm only 22 but genetics have a history of it.. now.. do i go on bp drugs.. and then try another cycle? or is my aas career done... i don't need to give myself a stroke or heart attack.. help guys!

Cheers.

superspud said:
Alright i was doing 2nd cycle 200mg primo EOD. was a great 5 weeks and then one day i got scared when a random bloody nose.. not just a normal plug and done but it was pretty much gushing. took 45 mins to stop bleeding.. and i look back at the paper towls. it was ALOT of blood. i would put a clog in.. and minutes later it would start dripping. terrible.. anyway.. i've had a history of high blood pressure.. so its been bout 6 weeks since i've stop'd primo from the scare... i went ot my docs to get some antibiotics for an ear infection.. took my BP.. 152/97! and this was me sitting in the waitin room for 10 minutes took it when i got into the examin room.. and then again 15 mins while we sat there and talked.. both high as ever...

heres the sad part.. i'm only 22 but genetics have a history of it.. now.. do i go on bp drugs.. and then try another cycle? or is my aas career done... i don't need to give myself a stroke or heart attack.. help guys!

Cheers.

First of all at 22 yrs., you should not even be touching gear. Diet and excersize will take you a long way at your age. Now if you are prone to BP, my last statements could not be more true. You need to excersize and do cardio, and at that age, possible seek bp meds but let your doc do his thing, bp meds is usually last case in the scenario when all else fails.

A few other flaws, since you ARE doing AAS, primo can be shot once a week preferably twice, certainly not EOD. With that said you are doing approx 600mg/week, which is a minimum dose for AAS users at the right age, depending on your size, you could possibly use alot less, like 400mg/week in 2 200mg inject.

If primo is all you are taking, stay off and let the doc work on your bp, it's not worth dying over. When I use strong drugs, my BP will go higher than yours was, on Primo cycles, even at 1000mg/week my BP settles down to normal range. Primo is not known for causing high BP unless you are 1. prone to it, 2. using in high doses for long periods, but everyone is diff.

Send me your primo, and I will hold it for ya.......get healthy and get to the bottom of the high BP, I really doubt it's Primo, especially at such a young age.

go down to your local electronics super store and buy your self an electronic bp monitor (about 40$) and get the extra big cuff (for arms 16 inches +) I found the extra large cuff at walgreens. They are universal. Now check your bp first thing in the morning, mid day and evening before bed. Do this for about 2 weeks and look at your averages. morning and night should be lower while mid day it will be higher. Mine has fluctuated a bit when I was OFF cycle and my family has no history that I know of high bp. so i chalked it up to work putting me on the night shift for the reason (stress). Anyhow, if your bp stays normal run about 200 - 400 mgs a week and see how it goes. if it goes out of control, get some bp meds an get off the juice until it goes down. the highest mine has ever been was 150/90 but usually consistantly 130/70 or 124/60 etc.. gl

sparetire said:
go down to your local electronics super store and buy your self an electronic bp monitor (about 40$) and get the extra big cuff (for arms 16 inches +) I found the extra large cuff at walgreens. They are universal. Now check your bp first thing in the morning, mid day and evening before bed. Do this for about 2 weeks and look at your averages. morning and night should be lower while mid day it will be higher. Mine has fluctuated a bit when I was OFF cycle and my family has no history that I know of high bp. so i chalked it up to work putting me on the night shift for the reason (stress). Anyhow, if your bp stays normal run about 200 - 400 mgs a week and see how it goes. if it goes out of control, get some bp meds an get off the juice until it goes down. the highest mine has ever been was 150/90 but usually consistantly 130/70 or 124/60 etc.. gl

Gave ya some K for that advice, very true. I did the same thing. Now those things can be touchy too, if you cant get it across the artery correctly take it in on your next doc visit, have him/her show you. My buddy is a pro BB and a Physician, when he showed me how do it "correctly" things went much better. he also says you should average it out across the day, certainly dont take it when you're drinking alot of Coke or taking thermogenics that will throw it way up the scale.

Honestly, during primo cycles, I dont even check it, that's how mild it is for me.

thanks for the input. Cardio isn't as good as it use to be. I was a cardio hog in high school due to wrestling. though that was 5 years ago and i havn't been keeping up with it as good but my bp was always high then too. father has high bp and colesterol. so i'm doomed. but yes cardio needs alot of work now a days.

I know people hark on people at young ages doing AAS but honestly if guys my age are responsible and we do it.. its our choice.. and even then people are dumb and if they want to do it. you really can't stop them.

also 1g/primo a week? thats a satch cycle of primo.. and he recommended to do primo EOD.

k to all that inputs.. and mm my plat is gone again need to get this fixed :-/

superspud said:

Cheers.

as far as using AAS and having high bp it isnt a problem even when your on meds. this is for a few years down the road since your only 22. but when you decide later to use aas it wont be a problem. i am on lisinopril 10mg per day or when needed for high bp and it helps me now that im on gear. my bp rises pretty good during my cycle so i take the meds to level it out.

What sups are you taking for your high BP?

me? none yet i gotta go get some blood work done to check for high colesterol and then i'll see what i'mg iong to go on for my bp

superspud said:
me? none yet i gotta go get some blood work done to check for high colesterol and then i'll see what i'mg iong to go on for my bp

Let me get this straight....you have a history of high blood pressure; you're on steroids and not doing anything to control your BP beyond whining about it? Jesus Fucking Christ....Y-O-U are the kind of guy that gives steroid users a bad name. Read the damn forums....search...there's plenty of OTC supps you can take to control and lower BP. I swear some of you guys think you're fucking invincible.

i was told to take magnesium 400 to 800 mgs per day to help with the bp. It does work. Too much and you'll be on the toilet. It draws water into your colon and too much will give you the runs. But for the most part it will reduce the water in your system a tad and reduce your hb. Also, high intensity cardio ed will also help. my first cycle was eq/winny and my bp was 117/60 . :)

Top Bottom