Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo 1000mgs a week?

Re: panama or coasta rica??where would you go

animal B said:
both ar very close to me..I love fishing and exploring...gear is not the issue..although always searching
I know coasta rica has the some of the best fishing in the world..any input..or has anybody been

HUH?:rolleyes:

well yeah i did 600mgs a week never went over that and i loved it...i also have done a only primo cycle over 400mgs a week....no its not that hard on the wallet if you pay good prices like if you from a different country then go back home and get the primo....back home i pay under 5 dollars for sus;) so iam a happy camper.

Also did max 600 mgr Primo/week

but the "yellow 10 mgr Oxandrolone tabs gains" surpass my Primo gains. Furthermore my prostate was killing me, my BP went through the roof (on Primo), while Ox gives nothing for sides, except take your liver protection and watch your good cholesterol which goes really down (mine 30 right now and should be at least 35).
But others may experience Primo/Ox different.

Re: Also did max 600 mgr Primo/week

Jeff_rys said:
but the "yellow 10 mgr Oxandrolone tabs gains" surpass my Primo gains. Furthermore my prostate was killing me, my BP went through the roof (on Primo), while Ox gives nothing for sides, except take your liver protection and watch your good cholesterol which goes really down (mine 30 right now and should be at least 35).
But others may experience Primo/Ox different.

If only Anavar came in injectable we could expect almost no liver fluctuation at all.

Most I'm doing is 500mg's wk primo after bulking cycle. I had to liquid plumber the fuckin shower drain to unclog all the hair I lost.

It all came back though.........

animal B??

Originally posted by animal B
both ar very close to me..I love fishing and exploring...gear is not the issue..although always searching
I know coasta rica has the some of the best fishing in the world..any input..or has anybody been
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUH:confused:

-------------------------------------

"Names Ash....Housewares"
:die:

Top Bottom