Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preparing for first test cycle, question re: the pinning process

Hey guys,

I have no fear of needles, as I had to administer subcutaneous injections to my mother for years (multiple sclerosis). That said, this will be my first experience with intramuscular injections, and I want to do this the correct way, so as to avoid not being able to work out my legs or glutes for a whole week (due to stiffness or soreness).

Here's the deal. I'd like to use a high gauge insulin syringe, but I am concerned the needle will be dulled in the process of puncturing the rubber tops of the testosterone vial. Should I forget all that, and just purchase some syringes with replaceable needles that I can change out after extracting the test, before injecting it?

Also, is any gauge too small for oil test e? If so, what's the perfect size? I'd planned on using a 31 or 32 gauge needle, but perhaps that's not appropriate for my needs.

I use 29g insulin pins for my test-e twice a week into quads. I have no fat on my thighs and I make sure to dimple skin. Down side is aspirating. If you are shoot 1cc it doesn't leave much room for aspirating. But you can cause I do. I used 1.5in 21g pins for my first 2 cycles, but my results on this third cycle are right on par with previous 2. Slin pins are gtg with me!

I use 22G 1.5 in for my test. They're like $10 for 100 from a pharmacy so never reuse the tube or needle. 22G leaves you a bit sore so I'm switching to a 26G. 32 is way to small for test.

Hunter Of Gunmen

It would be too hard for the oil to move through the needle if it's anything over a 26. I stick 23g by 1-1/2" and for shoulders I pin 26g by 1". If you do decide to use a small needle keep your hand steady while pushing the plunger (which may take a while) so you don't irritate the injected muscle. The dulling of the needle isn't that bad from drawing it and as long as you keep your skin taught it shouldn't be too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Thanks for all the input guys! So I'm going to head to the pharmacy for some 26 gauge insulin pins.

What is the easiest site for first-time injections? I've read plenty of reports from guys whose legs were so stiff and sore that they couldn't work those muscles or do any cardio for a whole week. I want to do everything I can to avoid this. Tips, anyone?

You can heat your oil.... Also try to work out whatever muscle your injecting into and massage the area you injected into for a few minutes. It's night and day Compared to not doing so. It makes a big difference. Hope this helps.

Why is it that people make such a big deal about drawing and pinning with the same needle? I get freaking allergy shots twice a week for the next 18 months with a 1" needle that is used to draw then pin me. People seriously exagerate the "damage" that can be caused by doing two jobs with the same needle. Sticking your self is something mentally your just going to have to get over. Nothing will make it not hurt or not feel a thing. You will always feel something, but after a couple weeks your going to get over it. Buy a decent size needle and draw/pin get it over with and move on with your life lol, stop spending extra money on stuff you don't really need. People just read way too much into this sh*t, just like they do when creating a "cycle" to run. Less is better, so stop complicating it.

Why is it that people make such a big deal about drawing and pinning with the same needle? I get freaking allergy shots twice a week for the next 18 months with a 1" needle that is used to draw then pin me. People seriously exagerate the "damage" that can be caused by doing two jobs with the same needle. Sticking your self is something mentally your just going to have to get over. Nothing will make it not hurt or not feel a thing. You will always feel something, but after a couple weeks your going to get over it. Buy a decent size needle and draw/pin get it over with and move on with your life lol, stop spending extra money on stuff you don't really need. People just read way too much into this sh*t, just like they do when creating a "cycle" to run. Less is better, so stop complicating it.

It isn't because of the pain its strictly for sanitary reasons. I like using a fresh clean needle to inject. And I would definitely not use anything over a 25g. And nothing under an inch for delts and thighs and 1.5" for glutes. Use a 23g cause you don't want to sit there for 5 min with a needle jammed in your leg. Put some big girl panties on.

Sent from my EVO4G.

Sorry jojo the big girl panty comment was for the people talking about using insulin needles.

Sent from my EVO4G.

It isn't because of the pain its strictly for sanitary reasons. I like using a fresh clean needle to inject. And I would definitely not use anything over a 25g. And nothing under an inch for delts and thighs and 1.5" for glutes. Use a 23g cause you don't want to sit there for 5 min with a needle jammed in your leg. Put some big girl panties on.

Sent from my EVO4G.

Well put!

For anyone reading do not wipe your needle with alcohol if you use it to draw and then inject. There's a coating of silicon that's essential on the needle to help it slide through the muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom