E
EarthRider
Guest
i'm so excited
Is it coming back out?? tv??
this is blasphemy, turn on mtv dumb ass, bwahhahaa
That's the dumbest show ever created.. You have to be partially retarded to enjoy that mindless show.
That's the dumbest show ever created.. You have to be partially retarded to enjoy that mindless show.
agreed!
lol, you're watching it aren't you?
yes
just cuz it followed Jersey Shore
yes
just cuz it followed Jersey Shore
i am sorry, i thought tv was for entertainment. i will turn on cnn when i'm old
I'm partially retarded because I watched it and laughed a few times. LOL but I sort of grew up in that era...ya...I'm old!
same
glad i could be of use to you tonight![]()
I love you
spart is rubbing off on you cindylou
Go to sleep...
Why is Cindy doing the Spart impersonation?
I see that Beavis is going back on the air. Next up? Nirvana is going to start touring again.
Go to sleep...
poor dad lol
You're just saying that because she's prettier.lol, it is far funnier when she does it though.
You're just saying that because she's prettier.
You're just saying that because she's prettier.
Nope, and I have never seen spart.![]()
i don't think you have to, have you seen cindy's pic
I grew watching this.def goin to check this out.shit was big stuff in its time.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














