Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-workout

BostonJames

I am coming to my last few scoops of Hemorage Black. Now this has been banned, any suggestions for what to use next. With that an Jack3d it really made a difference. Are there any out there now which you think are as good, nearly as good, or even better?

i know this an identical thread but il still say N2KTS, not quite sure why there are 2 threads exactly the same, but hey they get the same arnswer from me...

Mesomorph is good.
He'll there are new ones every month. I just go to a real fitness protein place and ask.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Xpand by dymatize is better than mesomorph.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Superpump max is my favorite, its not one of those jittery crack like feeling, the energy is smooth and has 2g citrulline and 2g leucine each scoop and much more, No xplode is second, jack3d was garbage its just cheap stimulants put together to make you feel something so you keep buying more, im not a fan of cracked out pre workout supp.

Ye jack3d and Hemorage were the only two I've ever had. A lot of people saying they're not that good, so looking forward to try these.

Top Bottom