Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-workout addiction

needfasp3ed

So I have come to the harsh reality that I may be putting my heart/body in danger. I can count on one hand the workouts i have had without preworkout in the last 4 years. That is not an exaggeration. Am I over thinking this? Basically I have taken a preworkout supplement 4 days a week for the last 4 years. Anyone else in the same boat?

Stims are nothing to take lightly. Some people tolerate them more than others. I'm not a big fan.

Most say to cycle for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off, I was on for about 14 months about 5 days a week once, started to get some really freaky side effects so got off for a while, now I try and limit myself to 12 weeks and only have on the days you feel flat or on days that your training areas you need to improve on. It's definitely really addictive stuff.

So I have come to the harsh reality that I may be putting my heart/body in danger. I can count on one hand the workouts i have had without preworkout in the last 4 years. That is not an exaggeration. Am I over thinking this? Basically I have taken a preworkout supplement 4 days a week for the last 4 years. Anyone else in the same boat?

1,3 dim can cause some damage but if caffeine is the stimulant in your pre-workout you are fine as long as you keep dosage around 200mg. Many products rely on higher stimulant dosage to make up for weak Ingredient profiles & hiding behind a blend is also a red flag. I always take pre-workout, since I was about 14. I've gone weeks without it and have had no problems! But it is my only source of stimulants and I keep dosage reasonable.

stims will speed up your heart rate.

my main concern is what happens when you DONT take them. you will have a tough time. being addicted to something is never a good thing

you are gonna have to taper off of them now if you want to break the habit.. it won't be easy but it can be done

Top Bottom