Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-cycle workout log with FST-7

wcjcMr.O

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ive had a couple logs before. Im really just doing this one for myself.

I will be keeping a log of my workouts and nutrition leading up to my next cycle. Probably in the next months, 5 weeks or so. Maybe less

It probably wont be as detailed as my previous logs. But I will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Feel free to jump in and post in here with questions or comments.

I will be working out later tonight and I will post up my workout after that.

I will hopefully be taking pictures every couple weeks. With videos thrown in here and there for fun and to see my progress.

I use fst7 sometimes on my lagging body parts. But im going to try and do it more often. At least for my lagging bodyparts. I love the pump you get from it.

my main goals are to just be around 215 in decent shape before I start my next cycle. I really want to bring up my hams, rear delts and chest.

Subbed. Ive looked up to you and your posts since I have lurked this site! Will be following

haha Thanks evan.

did chest and tris today

chest

Incline dumbell flys: FST-7 preload, working up the 65's for sets of 12
Flat Barbell Press: 135x12, 185x7, 185x9
cable flys: 70x12, 90x12, 90x10
hammer strength flat press machine: 90x12, 110x12, 110x12

Tri's
incline skullcrushers: 70x12, 80x12, 100x9
dip machine:Stackx12, stack+45x12, samex12
v-bar pressdowns: 70x12, 110x12, 170x9 drop to 100x6 or something
dumbell kickbacks: just 2 sets of 10 with a 30lb dumbell

ive been having some back issues again. Mainly left lat, lower left back.

Hopefully I will be going to see the chiropractor soon. I need to get this shit taken care of

ive been having some back issues again. Mainly left lat, lower left back.

Hopefully I will be going to see the chiropractor soon. I need to get this shit taken care of

I know those types of problems too well. I've been in and out of the chiropractor myself over the years. Mines always the right side lower back. Hopefully a couple adjustments will get you lined out ;)

Top Bottom