Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre Cycle blood test results

Straightshot

Ok so I went in last week and had some pre cycle bloods. I havent seen the whole list of numbers yet, but I have a follow up app in a couple hours. But when they called and told me they had me results she told me my TSH was high 6.65 and they want to put me on sythroid. I will find out more information in a couple hours. How would this effect the 12 wk cycle of test and anavar I was planning on starting next week? Any advice information and comments would help.
Thanks and I will post up the rest of my numbers in a few hours

^^^ i would tell your doctor to fuck off.

with your stats whats the problem? he wants to put you on thyroid meds for the rest of your life when you are underweight?

just because your TSH came in high doesn't mean you have hypothyroidism, could be something else going on

Thats kind of what I was thinking to other than sleeping like shit alot I have non of the symptoms. Thanks for the advice.

glad i could save you from being put on meds for the rest of your life at 26. too bad there are millions of people out there who are naive enough to trust doctors to make the best decision for them.

i have a friend who got put on thyroid meds too. i had her quit her meds early and put her on a very specific and strict diet made of whole foods and kale shakes every morning and a shitload of mineral water ED. she followed exactly what i put her on to a tee with zero cheating. 2 months later she went back to that doc for bloods and he was shocked and he told her when he saw the new bloods "oh you were never hypo to begin with" what a genius. she also lost about 30 pounds during those 2 months. from 145 to 115.

Top Bottom