Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre contest steroid cycle

posypkar

Hi guys, this is my cycle:

18-2 weeks out
5iu GH ED
18-7 weeks out
500mg E5D EQUIPOSE
250mg E5D TST SUSTANON
6-2 weeks out
100mg EOD TST PROP
100mg EOD MASTAVER
100mg EOD TREN HEX
2-1 weeks out (cut 7 days to first show)
150mg EOD MASTEVER
100mg EOD TREN HEX
+ 3 weeks till first show
75mg oral win ED
75mg proviron ED
0,12mcg CLEN ED

AND my question, after first contest, i will have seconf contest next weekend, and then 3 weeks later will be last contest
What I haveto do with MASTAVER TREN AND TEST PROP. Should I inject one shot after first contest, or just continue oral win and proviron and take these inejctions after second show? I will depleting and carbloading for both first two shows...
And I dont want to ruin my TST levels or something like that, cause I will be without TST PROP for 3 weeks... please help with this sick question :)

Overall your cycle looks really good and well laid out. A few suggestions.

1. Long term HGH use can lead to a decrease in thyroid output and decreased insulin sensitivity. I strongly recommend supplementing with a natural thyroid supplement and a nutrient partitioner supplement on weeks 18-2 weeks out. N2bm.com makes 2 good products, n2slin and T3 PCT

2. If I was training you, I would have you cruise on 75mg oral winstrol + 75mg proviron all the way from your first show until your last show. There is no need to add back in the injectables. In fact, you will most likely just get drier and harder by keeping the injectables out of your cycle. Proviron will increase free testosterone levels so not including a testosterone base in your cycle isn't an issue.

After your last show, you are going to want to run a really good PCT protocol after being on so long.

Top Bottom