Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre-contest prep-(hey Quad-help a Cincy boy out?)

rippedchef

Hoping to get some vet input on the following:
8 weeks out from 2nd show- 7weeks into first 12 week cycle of 500mg test cyp/week with .25mg arimidexED-just finished 1000iu HCG EOD (5000 iu total) and will repeat same dosage last 10 days of cycle-Clomid and Maca post-cycle 2 weeks after last injection-cycle ends 4 weeks prior to the show.Now the "advice " part-I started at 218-8%bf-now weigh 250-really happy with gains in size,strength and vascularity.Diet has been clean-350gm protein-450gm carbs-125gm fat over 6 meals-training upper,lower ,off-upper,lower,off-off.4 sets per body part-10-12 reps-when reps go to 10 for 3 outta 4 sets the weight goes up-always have been increasing either weight or reps-doing no real cardio(1 minute rest between sets so I,m breathing heavy for an hour)My plan is to begin"cutting" the last 2 weeks of my cycle which would be 6 weeks before the show-go to a full body 3x per week P.M. with mostly reps and super sets-cardio AM (30 min-high intensity)on empty stomach 6 days a week-1 hour stretching and posing 3x per week(rest on Sunday)-50gm carbs after AM cardio and PM workout-I have 100 clen-not really sure when to start it-Any ideas (besides adding Winny or EQ etc) welcomed!!

Top Bottom