Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prasterone question

quentin34

I will be taking this product for weight loss, I bought over the counter. I would like to ask you guys if this product is the same prasteron found in sustanon 250, which is an anabolic, I just want to make sure it wont give me any side effects or cause me liver damage,thank you for your help.

[FONT=Merriweather, Times, Times New Roman, serif]Prasterone is a synthetic version of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). It is medically prescribed to treat Lupus. It is not a weight loss drug and will do absolutely nothing for burning body fat.

I am not sure who told you to take that product for weight loss but you were given some really bad advice.

If you want to create a side effect free supplement stack for weight loss - [/FONT]Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.

Prasterone will do nothing for fat loss, so I would not even bother with it, if this is your only goal here. If you want to use something effective, and yet extremely safe, for fat loss, then your best bet would be a combination of Cardarine GW and N2Slin. None of them is a stimulant, and none of them is a hormonal compound, so you would be very safe from side effects, and yet get some pretty amazing results.

everyone is looking for the magic pill to lose weight. it does not exist, think about it.. if it did exist then americans wouldn't be so fat considering we spend money like drunken sailors on everything

the key to weight loss is diet and exercise. until you get those 2 things then you will not succeed

the next is getting aids that are non hormonal and non stim based. GW from sarms1 and n2slin from n2bm are great for this

This product has nothing to do with sustanon nor has any similar effects to it. When it comes to fat loss, unless you have your diet locked in and are doing your cardio/training, no supplement or drug is going to help you. You really need to focus on getting in a caloric deficit and exercising daily. That is how you truly burn fat.

Top Bottom