Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prami sides

Like others said, try before bed.But alot of people get really sick on prami .Caber is alot more friendly in most cases.

Took prami for the first time .3 dose last night at 1:00. Woke up at 3:00 to pee and was nauseas, dizzy as hell, and complete anxiety. I had to throw cold water in my face and sleep with a fan facing me. It's now 7:00 and I'm still light headed and groggy. I'm never ever using prami again.

You took toooo much bro! Start out taking .15 fir the first week and slowly increase the dosage by .05 every week until you reach the .30-40 mark, or what ever amount is working best. That shit is strong!!! Like others have stated, take before bed at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks rutman. I read several post and they mostly suggested .3 up to .5. I'll try what you said and see how it goes. I swear I don't want to feel what I did again. Big time anxiety, dizziness to the point u think your going to faint and big time naseas.

I've tried both and i'll never fuck with premi again!
Caber is a much better choice.
I keep premi on hand in case of emergency because its so strong.
But one cycle caber is my go to.
I'm on it now, sleep like a baby and Great wood lol

Top Bottom