Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PP's 1-T

how bad is the lethargy on this stuff too?

the most powerful stuff ive used is original dermacrine and im not sure, but i dont recall any lethargy?

what does it feel like? is there any way to combat it?

Just recieved my 1-t yesterday!!

Was going to start my cycle of Monsterdrol/Cylotren/ TESTIM/ 1-T as soon as it arrived, but I have a Dr appointment 12/1..I'm afraid he will be checking my testerone levels again since he put me on TRT( I'm using one tube of Testim a day)...will start cycle as soon as Dr appointment is done.

Go to my log: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...w-will-start-new-cycle-nov-17-a-615437-7.html
for update on how effective cycle and 1-T is working.....I used Dermacrine last cycle so I have a baseline on how "improved" this product is over Derma...I Loved Derma!

Eric...is the 1-T considred your new and improved "5.0" formula, or does that just apply to Drmacrine and Sustain Alpha????

Just recieved my 1-t yesterday!!

Was going to start my cycle of Monsterdrol/Cylotren/ TESTIM/ 1-T as soon as it arrived, but I have a Dr appointment 12/1..I'm afraid he will be checking my testerone levels again since he put me on TRT( I'm using one tube of Testim a day)...will start cycle as soon as Dr appointment is done.

Go to my log: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...w-will-start-new-cycle-nov-17-a-615437-7.html
for update on how effective cycle and 1-T is working.....I used Dermacrine last cycle so I have a baseline on how "improved" this product is over Derma...I Loved Derma!

Eric...is the 1-T considred your new and improved "5.0" formula, or does that just apply to Drmacrine and Sustain Alpha????

Yes, we are using the 5.0 formula with all topicals now, including the 1-T.

-Pp

Top Bottom