Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powders

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
What are your favorite powders? I am looking at the following:

1. Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise) - 10 gr
2. Drostanolone propionate powder (Masteron) - 5 gr
3. Methenolone acetate powder (Primobolan) - 5 gr
4. Nandrolone decanoate powder (Deca Durabolin) - 10 gr
5. Oxandrolone powder (Anavar) - 5 gr
6. Stanozolol powder (Winstrol) - 10 gr
7. Testosterone base powder - 10 gr
8. Testosterone decanoate - 10 gr
9. Testosterone enanthate powder - 10 gr
10. Testosterone propionate - 10 gr
11. Trenbolone acetate powder - 5 gr
12. Trenbolone enanthate powder - 5 gr
13. Tamoxifen citrate powder (Nolvadex) - 10 gr
14. Mesterolone powder (Proviron) - 5 gr

Second, out of the list, I am thinking that I could say combine the tests to make a form of sust and even combine it with say the tren. Or for that matter, why couldn't you combine the into a mixture based on your cycle so that you could just draw say the number of cc's you wanted and get the required dose that you needed for shot time? I am sure there are some powders that you wouldn't combine with others, but then I usually just draw up whatever I need into one pin.

Hey bro, I am thinking that in order to get the amounts of each substance in one shot by combining the substances you gonna nees a 60 ml syringe. That is gonna be one big shot. I suppose that you could do it that way but then I would also think that you would need to pull the needle out and hit several diff locations on your bod. Now the prob with that is that the needles get dull after one insertion so thats gonna be more and more painful. Just my thoughts on it bro.

I was thinking of no more than 3 cc shots. No need to go all crazy.

Say ur first inj of week is1ccsust,1/2 cc tren (200mg/cc), 1/2 cc eq (200 mg/cc) and 1/2 cc sunny (100 mg/cc)

If u mix right a conviction would give you those proportions all contained in
say one 20 cc bottle. Make sense?

Just mix them. Try this:
100mg/ml Tren Ace
100mg/ml Test Prop
100mg/ml Mast Prop

Or
100mg/ml NPP
100mg/ml Test Prop
100mg/ml Mast.

Have seen once:
150mg/ml Test Prop
100mg/ml NPP
100mg/ml Mast
but it was lumpy in the ass LOL some guys couldn't handle the 150mg of prop....
All need to be suspended in EO oil.

I don't mind the oil. And have mixed plenty as far as pre-made. I think I will be giving it a try. Once i buy the powders, I'll have enough for like the next 4 years at all but the most insane cycle (even beyond what I have done!)

not the oil the 150mg/ml of prop made the ass lumpy and it freaking hurt even some hardcore guys...

Top Bottom