Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

powders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i know exactly what book your talking about. i thought about doing it, but i dont trust myself to make the shit right. im afraid ide fuck it up and hurt myself. ill leave the making of gear up to chemists, but ill take care of the using it.

jumpmaster82 said:
yea i know exactly what book your talking about. i thought about doing it, but i dont trust myself to make the shit right. im afraid ide fuck it up and hurt myself. ill leave the making of gear up to chemists, but ill take care of the using it.

+1

jumpmaster82 said:
I always think the same thing but the funny part about that is that unless you only use HG gear, you really have no idea who's making it. Seeing as how a lot of steroids busts also turn up rec drugs that are being sold, it could be your local meth dealer cooking up your test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom