Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pot belly

Jarr_head

Hey guys I have a issue I hope you can help me out with I'm starting to get a bloated looking stomach I'm around 6% body fat and it looks retarded lol

Na not on any gear, my carbs are pretty high and I should drink more water through out the day but I wouldn't have thought it would have bloated me like this :-/

I was told it might be from a muscle between my stomach content and outer layer ?

There is no such thing as pot belly at a true 6%, maybe its a little water retention from lots of carbs, or maybe you can do sit up with 100lb dumbell behind your head that could cause the ab muscle to hypertrophy.
Post up a pic, i wanna see a pot belly at 6% dont push your belly out on purpose just flex it.

based on that information, two things come to mind. Low water intake and not enough fiber. Increase in water intake leads to decrease in water retention. Increase in fiber leads to decrease in...well, being backed up with shit. Funny, but true.

Top Bottom