Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

posy cycle bridging, contradicting replies, need clarification please

here is the plan

last week cycle
week1: clomid 300-100mg/ed, proviron 50mg/ed, clenbuterol 100-140mcg/ed, liquidex 1/4cc/ed, kynoselen 3cc/ed

week2:clomid 100mg/ed, proviron 50mg/ed, clenbuterol 140mcg/ed, dnp 100-200mg/ed, kynoselen 3cc/ed

week 3:clomid 50mg/ed, proviron 50mg/ed, primobolan 200mg, kynoselen 3cc/ed

week 4-7: primobolan 200mg, proviron 50mg/ed` kynoselen 3cc/ed, clenbuterol week 4,5- 100-140mcg/ed

lots of glutamine and cort-bloc

how does that look for a post cycle therapy?

that looks pretty good. never tried the kyno think that it would be good for after DNP though due to the cAMP in it. buy the way I may only have 60 posts but that does not mean that I dont know any thing. I just don t ge t a lot of time to post and don t usualy feel like getting in to arguments with people that have onlyread about it and not actualy tried it them selves or some one that they train. But I do understand your need to ask, I read a lot of things on hear that make you wonder if it is bullshit when people claim they have tried it. let me know what you think of the kyno like I said never tried it so I still have no oppinion on it.

i am using kyno right now, 3cc eod
this shit hurts like a bitch after the injection for about a day or two. i am a lot leaner but no other affects. i added 10ml of b-12 to the kyno for added energy boost. not bad stuff for 70 bucks.

are you a user of aas, i have been for 3 years now.

back to my post cycle. what are your opinions on that. should i shorten the primo? or add hcg?

To answer your question yes I use aas did you not read what I wrote. If I had not done the things my self I would not tell you what I think I think that what you are diong looks good though. I have not used HCG at the end of a cycle though, some of the people that I learned from love the stuff they like it just because clomid takes a bit to kick in and atart working. This next cycle will be a bit longer than normal so in the Middle I am going to do it for 2 weeks and then at the end I will do it with clomed. A good friend of mine swears by doing it that way so what the hell I will try it

Top Bottom