Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Posting this for those who are sensitive to Aromasin

rangernu

New member
Well I did a really stupid thing but I am learning from it and sharing so others can learn as well.

Started 75mg of TE every 4 days two weeks ago. I was feeling great! Then I got ate up with the dumbass and decided I need to control my E2 without even getting blood work to see where I might be. Starting Aromasin at 25mg ED for 5 days straight. Day six it hit me. Something is wrong. No morning wood but libido is high. I feel like hitting anything that moves but no erection. My knees are hurting when I move and my knees have never hurt at anytime in my 50 years. I stopped the Aromasin completely.

As you can see from the attached blood work, Aromasin did not absolutely kill my E2, but it decimated it pretty thoroughly. Mind you I am using Research liquid rather than pharma grade so this stuff is the real deal.

I will be posting my blood work every 2 weeks to document how long it takes "my" body to get the E2 back in range for normal function.

Some lessons learned thus far:
1. It is possible to have high total testosterone, high free testosterone, and really low estrogen.

2. With this low estrogen state, Viagra does not work, Cialis does not work, 20 year old stripper does not work, 50 ton crane does not work.

3. I am extremely dry. I get cotton mouth and my lips need chapstick constantly. I can see every vein/artery in my feet.

I will post again when the new blood work is done.
 

Attachments

  • 040317Bloodwork.webp
    040317Bloodwork.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 297
25mg of aromasin ED is an absurd dosage. No wonder you killed your E2. Who told you to take that dosage?

I recommend 10mg EOD when on cycle and 5mg EOD when cruising on a TRT dosage of testosterone.


Here is a good video on how aromasin works:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
25mg of aromasin ED is an absurd dosage. No wonder you killed your E2. Who told you to take that dosage?

I recommend 10mg EOD when on cycle and 5mg EOD when cruising on a TRT dosage of testosterone.

Oh trust me your statement is not missed on me. When I get back in range I will carefully titrate the dosage. Thanks for the comment.
 
Oh trust me your statement is not missed on me. When I get back in range I will carefully titrate the dosage. Thanks for the comment.

You didnt know how to properly dose masin. Its a suicide inhibitor. Kills estro. Which is why u use according test dose and were barely on test atmost u needed 12.5mg every 6 days. At most


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
You didnt know how to properly dose masin. Its a suicide inhibitor. Kills estro. Which is why u use according test dose and were barely on test atmost u needed 12.5mg every 6 days. At most


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok I appreciate the feedback, thanks!
 
You guys are doing it all wrong, you should really use an AI to treat symptoms, not as a preventative drug.

Estro has many benefits specially for the cardiovascular system, and you're all crashing it.

Got water weight? Eat less shit foods.
Got gyno symptoms take some AI, if it doesn't work stop the AI and take Nolva.
 
Who would recommend a dose of 25mg per day to start? That is way too high.

10mg EOD is a good starting point so this not surprising at all.

It also shows the importance of blood work.
 
You guys are doing it all wrong, you should really use an AI to treat symptoms, not as a preventative drug.

Estro has many benefits specially for the cardiovascular system, and you're all crashing it.

Got water weight? Eat less shit foods.
Got gyno symptoms take some AI, if it doesn't work stop the AI and take Nolva.

Totally disagree w that. Ai needs to be used on a set protocol just like every other compound we take. Thats foolish. I take an ai on a set day and time frame ive never crashed my estro it always comes back perfct.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Totally disagree w that. Ai needs to be used on a set protocol just like every other compound we take. Thats foolish. I take an ai on a set day and time frame ive never crashed my estro it always comes back perfct.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So tell me, did you go through many hits and misses with trial and error to get you protocol down or did you just have a great feel and feedback from your body?
 
So tell me, did you go through many hits and misses with trial and error to get you protocol down or did you just have a great feel and feedback from your body?

It took some careful experimentation. With duration between doses to find the perfect combo


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
*Update*

E2 has come back from the dead and is on the rise.
I will start titrating Aromasin at 10mg EOD and see how that works out in 2 weeks.
 

Attachments

  • April_24_2017.webp
    April_24_2017.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 274
  • April_17_2017.webp
    April_17_2017.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 277
Top Bottom