Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your HRT

250, and before anyone thinks its because Im on excessive HRT or something, I was a 235 lb RB/LB in high school at 17, and up until 31 before my medical problems I was 245lbs at 10% bodyfat lifetime natural.

I was curious about your size simply for perspective reasons. Since size theoretically should have some impact on how a given dose of test will affect you.

I was curious about your size simply for perspective reasons. Since size theoretically should have some impact on how a given dose of test will affect you.

Well my doc believes that...but he may not be conventional nor care that he is not...I also get 1mg GH script a day (3iu) which could be high, and at one point we went up to 8 grains of Armor thyroid a day which is GIGANTIC dose....and he was cool with it, of course we went up in small incremements, and now have backed down to 2 grains, all working with blood labs as well as symptoms-ie how am i feeling....so he isnt scared to play with doses and thinks since im bigger and more muscular than most naturally and have been as well looking at my history of medical records there are other indicators I have higher aspects of certain things, he thinks its totally fine to ramp up doses until I feel right...but such as the case in thyroid, to also back off on things once Im feeling better and see what we can eliminate...I played with T levels, 75mg week, 100mg week, 150mg week, and 200 mg week...and anything less than 200mg a week within 3-4 weeks I can feel it (mostly in cognitive function and mood)...

Long story short, me being a bigger dude he totally things dosages of things can go higher than what typical doctors might prescribe

Long story short, me being a bigger dude he totally things dosages of things can go higher than what typical doctors might prescribe

Exactly, and thats why I asked. 200mg/wk for a 150lb dude likely will raise blood levels of T a lot more than it will in a 250lb dude. For comparison sake, I think when posting the dosage your on for HRT you should also include a weight.

Exactly, and thats why I asked. 200mg/wk for a 150lb dude likely will raise blood levels of T a lot more than it will in a 250lb dude. For comparison sake, I think when posting the dosage your on for HRT you should also include a weight.

I think this may be a good point...because even though there may be more doctors getting a clue, some will stick to the 200mg every other week as standard, creams or gels, or 100mg-150mg week just because its what seems to be the unspoken standard high range dose...

\

1. what kind of test esther do you run?

2. how many mg's?

3. how often you inject?

4. age you started and age you are now?

5. what is your free and total test levels currently?

1. T Cyp.

2. 400mg

3. Every 3 weeks

4. 37 (March of this year I started)

5. Last blood Test was drawn 13 days after last injection with result of Total=776 (or something like that) and Free of 126.

This will all be changing soon though (one way or another).:D

1. what kind of test esther do you run?

2. how many mg's?

3. how often you inject?

4. age you started and age you are now?

5. what is your free and total test levels currently?

1-
I use testosterone cypionate

2-
I am currently at 400mgs every 10 days, I was using Androgel 5g/day then 200mgs every 2 weeks then 400mgs every 2 weeks.. I just got on the 400 every 10 days.

3-
every 10 days now

4-
I started TRT at age 19 I am now 20

5-
I know my total testosterone after my most recent blood test was in the high 700's.. this was 16 days after a 400mg testosterone cypionate injection. The doctor says I was probably in the 900's during the higher times. I don't know what it is on this new dose.

1-
I use testosterone cypionate

2-
I am currently at 400mgs every 10 days, I was using Androgel 5g/day then 200mgs every 2 weeks then 400mgs every 2 weeks.. I just got on the 400 every 10 days.

3-
every 10 days now

4-
I started TRT at age 19 I am now 20

5-
I know my total testosterone after my most recent blood test was in the high 700's.. this was 16 days after a 400mg testosterone cypionate injection. The doctor says I was probably in the 900's during the higher times. I don't know what it is on this new dose.

Please dont take offense and dont answer if you dont want to...do you have some sort of serious medical condition to be on HRT at your age? At that wicked high a dose?

Please dont take offense and dont answer if you dont want to...do you have some sort of serious medical condition to be on HRT at your age? At that wicked high a dose?

None taken.. It's something a lot of people don't really get.. And people have called me crazy before.

I'll give my whole back story on bodybuilding; if you like you can scroll down to where I put stars to read the hrt bit.

At 13 I was a perfectly normal...fat.. gamer.. For several years most of my time spent was glued to a leather computer chair on a game I very much enjoyed called Everquest.. I was home schooled, and rather bright.. so I had already passed high school level material.. as such, my parents let me have most of my time to do what I wanted. With a little time reserved for whatever college level material I chose.. (mainly anatomy and physiology, other higher sciences.. which would come in handy later in bodybuilding)

Nothing really wrong with the 12-15 hour gaming days.. I'd drink like a 12 pack of cokes and eat sub sandwiches every day.. it was a recipe for being fat; I was like 240 pounds. It was a lot of fun and I knew it was my choice to be like that.. One day, ironically, I was "standing around" in the "plane of knowledge" in the game and saw a monk walk by.. Monks are martial artists in the game. I decided, rather matter-of-factly to start taking a martial art..

I went by a local Karate Dojo and spoke with the instructer.. He offered a free lesson later that night; I went for it. I started taking there and got very into Karate. After about 6 months I had lost some fat and a powerlifer's son started taking Karate, too. He was about 16, they convinced me to come to the gym. It was tough.. they were benching all this weight and I used just the bar, I think I finally did 55 pounds my first night. They brought me back for a few more workouts and I decided it was something I wanted to do, too. I got really into weight lifting and started going 5 times a week (age 14). Finally the gym owner.. a record holding powerlifter agreed to train me (for a fee). I started working out 5 times a week for hours at a time, him training me. I also came back in 3-5 nights a week for a circuit training class that he taught, it kicked my ass too. I was finally pretty fit and my abs showed through an UnderArmour shirt.. at age 14..

I kept working out but stopped paying for training.. I did Karate too. After about another year my mom saw an ad for a gym that was for sale.. Long story short we looked at it and finally got a loan and bought it.. We refurbished it, 10,000 sq feet.. It was badass.. A real hardcore gym. I kept working out and doing Karate, more focused on bodybuilding..

I kept this up until about 17.. I did several cycles from 15 or 16 to late 17.. I was finally really big.. I never did a PCT.. It was something people around our town never heard of.. I kept a lot of gains without it.. My diet was perfect and I finally had 19&1/2 inch arms.. Doing the whole stack and then some on most machines.. benching 265 for 6 or 8..

I decided I needed to cut down and compete..

I got a hold of some cytomel just before a family vacation that had me walking all day.. I had done my research, as I always did and it seemed perfect to use it on such a vacation..

I started taking it on the way down to Florida.. I felt hot and lost a belt adjustment after my first day.. All at 12.5 mcgs! The next day I went up to 25mcgs.. I felt fine, I felt warm and like everything was going well.. I used 25mcgs for a day or two longer.. Then went up to 37.5mcg.. all fine.. Then the next day 25mcgs... Then that night at dinner it hit me.. I felt a weird "movement" in my neck (thyroid area) and I instantly felt hot and my heart was racing.. I was terrified, I felt strongly that I was going to die.. I left the table and went off to the bathroom to try and get a hold of myself.. I finally calmed down a little and we left the restaurant.. I could hardly get enough air walking back to the car.. It was difficult to walk my heart was racing so fast.. I made it back to the condo and still felt more or less like shit.. my girlfriend at the time listened to my chest and said the rhythm was irregular and it would skip beats.. I dropped the dose back to 12.5, knowing that cold turkey was not the way to get off of it.. I still felt the same way, horrible.. on and off.. several days later I dropped it to 6.25mcgs... then to zero.. For months the problem persisted. My heart rate was so high sitting down I felt like shit.. I attempted work out and I'd be almost passing out my first set... I tried several more times.. but eventually just gave up for the time being... I didn't want to eat, that made me feel like shit too.. my heart rate would get faster after.. My thyroid was sore, too..

So after a low calorie diet, no steroids, no working out and being what I could only assume as very hyperthyroid for about 6 months.. I lost it all.. When I was finally normal, or close to it.. My strength was gone.. the size was gone.. All that work- for nothing.. all for 6-7 days on cytomel.

After the 6 months of getting back to close to normal there were about 3 to get mostly back to normal.. Anxiety persisted well into the 7th 8th and 9th month.. I didn't feel like getting back into bodybuilding that fast.. so I just played normal.. I ate what I wanted and didn't really work out.. I got chubby again.. Then, after we ran out of money in the gym fund.. several months went by in the red, eating our personal money.. working 60 hours a week and losing money on it.. We closed our doors and went bankrupt.. I didn't feel like paying a competitor, so I just didn't work out.. I kept eating and living normally.. got into college for a while.. gained a little more.. and after years.. I wanted to slowly get back into things..

HRT**
I hatched a plan to get prescribed testosterone.. I knew that soy had moderate estrogenic effects.. I knew Estrogen shut down the HPTA.. So I drank a half gallon of Soy Milk a day and a ton of tofu.. Hoping to lower my test levels.. I went to a doctor (though unfortunately... quit the soy two days before) and asked for testosterone.. I told him I thought I was low.. He agreed to do a blood test but heard a "little heart murmur".. He said it probably was nothing but had be have a chest Xray.. ECG and 24hr EKG Halter.. After all that he said I had a "leaky Aortic valve" and no further treatment was needed.. no problem at all.. However; the testosterone test came back and I was normal... "you're free testosterone is actually a little high!" I asked him if I could have it anyways.. and he said he doesn't like to use it unless it's deficient.. I asked him if there was anyone else I could talk to and he referred me to an Endocrinologist..

The Endocrinologist was popular.. I had to wait like 6 months to get in.. It finally came around and I went, not very hopeful of what I'd hear from him..

I got there and saw him and he was really cool.. He was cussing and joking my first visit.. I told him, plain and simple, that I just wanted some.. I said I felt much better and was more positive and less anxious while on it. (I admitted to buying and using it illegally before..) He said it wasn't really the best option for that.. I answered "Well you're the second doctor to tell me no; I'll have to go to a third." He laughed and said let's just take a blood test and see.. I explained the previous blood test and he said let's just see how it goes..

My total testosterone came back at 302, below normal parameters.. I was in; He started me on 5g of Androgel a day.. I was so stoked.. Legal testosterone.. how fucking perfect, I thought.. My goal was to get on lifetime HRT so that I wouldn't need harsh drugs for PCT; I'd just go right off and have optimal hormone levels.. I'd also have a legal supply for some of what I needed..

It's official.. I am now hypogonadic and get test paid for by insurance for life.. Loving every minute of it.. I've gone back for several blood tests and he's increased me to this point.

I hope to get a little higher dose of test, along with some other good stuff...

Halotestin and DHT ^ ^

wow....read the entire story...thats quite a story!!

Halo and DHT? Ill crap if you get that.....

Youve probably been asked before....are you sure at your age you want to take the liftime plunge? Any chance you could find a high speed doctor, even if you need to fly out of state, that specializes in restarts? Hell man.....its early to want to commit to a lifetime of that stuff....if you could restart, and go back to cycling...might be healthier too?!

wow....read the entire story...thats quite a story!!

Halo and DHT? Ill crap if you get that.....

Youve probably been asked before....are you sure at your age you want to take the liftime plunge? Any chance you could find a high speed doctor, even if you need to fly out of state, that specializes in restarts? Hell man.....its early to want to commit to a lifetime of that stuff....if you could restart, and go back to cycling...might be healthier too?!

I have poured over the material countless times, and I have decided it is something I want..

By regulating my own hormones intelligently I am more stable and, in my opinion, healthier.

As for re starting me.. It's a risk I'm willing to take, but I doubt I'll ever be too lazy to get a shot (or at the very least, use androgel again- if I ever got out of fitness..)

Men have recovered before after decades of TRT and had kids.. I may eventually try to recover and have kids then go back on.. If I can't .. I can't. A risk I was willing to take. For the time being not being able to have kids is a convenience and not a problem.

As for the Halotestin and DHT.. they are both approved for hypogonadism; I believe they will help control estrogen levels/side effect without the use of a SERM or AI. Unfortunately Anadrol, Anavar and Deca are not approved for my condition...

And Dbol is banned all together.. All things I'd have to buy illegally.

... not that I would ever do that. :D

Top Bottom