Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your HRT

Depending on doctor I get 300mg Enanthate a week or 200mg Cypionate

I was injecting 3x week in smaller doses in addition to HCG 3x week but got sick of all the injecting and doing once a week T, 3x week HCG

started 34 now 35

test levels were 300 when I started, on 200mg week they are 1200...dont have papers in front of me to give you more specifics....

I know of doctors who will give up to 400mg week T Cyp, plus 100mg week Deca for joints...plus an AI (but usually at higher doses than guys on here suggest), plus HCG, plus GH...

I know the "norm" is up to 150mg week or 200mg every two weeks...

1. what kind of test esther do you run?

2. how many mg's?

3. how often you inject?

4. age you started and age you are now?

5. what is your free and total test levels currently?

Depending on doctor I get 300mg Enanthate a week or 200mg Cypionate

I was injecting 3x week in smaller doses in addition to HCG 3x week but got sick of all the injecting and doing once a week T, 3x week HCG

started 34 now 35

test levels were 300 when I started, on 200mg week they are 1200...dont have papers in front of me to give you more specifics....

I know of doctors who will give up to 400mg week T Cyp, plus 100mg week Deca for joints...plus an AI (but usually at higher doses than guys on here suggest), plus HCG, plus GH...

I know the "norm" is up to 150mg week or 200mg every two weeks...

interesting.. thanks.. that is good test levels.. how do you feel now compared to before?

i'm assuming he gave you hcg also to help with your other hormones correct?

2. how many mg's? I am on 400 mg of Test Cyp per week..
3. how often you inject? I inject 200mg (1cc) every Saturday morning and Tuesday evening.

4. age you started and age you are now? I just started about a month ago.
When I started my levels were at 313, I haven't gotten them re checked yet. I am 42.

How heavy are you?

interesting.. thanks.. that is good test levels.. how do you feel now compared to before?

i'm assuming he gave you hcg also to help with your other hormones correct?

feel like a million bucks compared to before...I was a very competitive athlete my entire life, had some serious medical problems that sidelined me for 3 years....I had severe illness, multiple surgeries and infections...

Once I got on HRT, including T, GH, HCG, Arimidex, cortisol, armor thyroid, it took about 3 months to "feel" it but it was more a better sense of well being and my head/cognition literally feeling sharper and more like my old self...my body was much slower to change, and I asked the doc like WTF how come Im not jacked with abs like I normally was before all my medical problems, and he explained it will take a lot of time to slowly work back to it, and that there is reasoning (beyond my ability to explain) how HRT will help your cognition and well being long before it starts making big physical differences, that is if you are like myself someone who medically needed it...Im sure someone who doesnt have super low levels could take 200mg T and feel like a champ and pack on size compared to how long it took for me to physically see changes....

HCG some docs give to supposedly keep your own balls firing and not atrophying

How heavy are you?

250, and before anyone thinks its because Im on excessive HRT or something, I was a 235 lb RB/LB in high school at 17, and up until 31 before my medical problems I was 245lbs at 10% bodyfat lifetime natural...so if anything Im a little heavy, but its probably because my BF% right now is maybe 16% or so, Ill get dunk tanked soon to verify...id honestly like to drop down to 220 or so and get back to 10-12% range, but with some of my health issues (immune system and adrenal issues), they dont want me starving myself or cutting calories because it might cause other issues to backfire....but yea, if I cant lift heavy like I used to, I have no need to be 240-250...would be easier on my joints and my heart if I were 220-230ish....and I know 200mg sounds high and 1200 T levels to most on conservative HRT, but my doctors all firmly believe based on many variables that i was probably that high or higher when I was healthy and its not a big deal for my indivual makeup...

When I first started I was doing Deca too, but it gave my zits like hell despite making it seem like my joints felt better...I dont want the zits, decreased sex drive (they didnt give me caber or anything), or chance of bloating which some claim on Deca....I want to lean out, Im already a big boy! haha

2. how many mg's?

3. how often you inject?

4. age you started and age you are now?

1. Topical compound, bio-identical. Have done test p as a substitute.

2. Bio = 100 mg per day with 10% absorbed

3. Test p, 75 mg Thursday am and Sunday pm

4. 60 and 67

5. 1600 on range of 175-781
50 on range of 6.6-18.1

I also add 1 iu HGH eod and 0.25 a-dex Thurs and Sun

Dr wanted me to cut back on the topical to 50 mg per day. I haven't yet, but will soon.

I get the biggest bang with cycles using 250 mg sust Thurs and Sun.

Top Bottom