Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post workout whey/dextrose/______?

yosshimura

High End Bro
Platinum
QUick question... Post workout I am taking 50g of whey and dextrose together. This is the first meal of the day for me. Can I eat egg whites with the post workout whey/dextrose? Or should I take it by itself (whey/dextrose)?

p.s. I am starting to take one serving of my sweet tarts (dextrose) also post workout...:D Now, I will have an incentive to get done with the workout each day :p

Liquid whey protein bypass liquidation by the stomach and passes directly into the intestines to be absorbed. Eggs won't do this.

Some people think that absorbing the carbs first will prevent the utilization of the protein for gluconeogenesis you don't want gluconeogenesis). If you agree with that, perhaps eat the eggs with liquid carbs.

Some people say that is is best to take liquid carbs with liquid protein because it spikes your insulin more. If you agree with that, perhaps take liquid whey + dextrose all in one shot.

Vary it and see what works for you.

QUick question... Post workout I am taking 50g of whey and dextrose together. This is the first meal of the day for me

You're not eating anything before you go to the gym?

Nothing, zip :D .... I have to follow one school of thought only, and don't want to mix this with that.....and since I am going by BFL's guidelines, he says no food prior to workout if you ar first loosing fat (which I am ). I am going to start taking creatine after workout (just ordered today).

No food before cardio first thing in the morning is fine, but no food before weight training isn't good.

JG1, i am going to start a new thread to answer your question, maybe I will change my mind ( I am no expert).thanks

Top Bottom