Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post surgery diet

shana

I just had surgery and will not be able to workout for a few weeks. I am hoping on getting the ok to do some light cardio this or next week. My question is can you give me some suggestions on how to work my diet plan while I am not lifting so I can diminish loosing too much muscle and gaining too much fat. Do you think I should carb cycle or do low carbs like 1 or 2 meals or do low carb higher fat. Any input and feedback is appreciated.

I just had surgery and will not be able to workout for a few weeks. I am hoping on getting the ok to do some light cardio this or next week. My question is can you give me some suggestions on how to work my diet plan while I am not lifting so I can diminish loosing too much muscle and gaining too much fat. Do you think I should carb cycle or do low carbs like 1 or 2 meals or do low carb higher fat. Any input and feedback is appreciated.

Think the best thing you can do is just lower your overall carb intake. Taking the bulk of the carbs you are cutting from your last few meals of the day. At this point after 5-6 at night there really is no need for you to be eating any carbs at all other then from veggies. Unless of course you work a night shift or something.

There is no reasons At all why you cant at the very least take a few long walks a week to. Unless you have no time for this.

Top Bottom