Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle hairloss temporary?

steel10

I finished a 14 week cycle (I know it was a bit on the long side) of 300mg/deca, 400 mg/ cyp and 30 mg d-bol (week 1-4). During the cycle, I noticed a small amount of hairloss-- however, not when looking in mirror, just when showering I would see a few hairs in my hands after shampooing. Now I am off my cycle for about 6 weeks and I am still getting the loose hairs in the shower and have noticed a small difference on top when looking in the mirror. I am 22 years old and I think I am prone for Male Pattern Baldness. My question is that is it normal to notice a little hairloss during and post cycle and then have your hair go back to normal once your body regulates more or is it more that once it starts, you are on your way to losing your hair? Obviously I am a bit concerned and wanted to hear some feedback and/or advice. Thank you

Man i can't believe noone answered this for you yet. I think this board is loosing some quality, as i too am having trouble getting posts answered. Just post a picture of some bodybuilder and people are all over it, ask a more difficult question then the "can i drink my winny" and noone answers. Sorry for the rant.

Now yes you can loose hair post cycle. In me case i lost it ESPECIALLY post cycle. it was quite bevildering to me. What happens is that your body keeps a very delicate balance of hormones in your system and if you are prone to MPB then many factors can affect you. During the cycle it would be the Androgens and DHT. When off cycle there can a LACK or follicle stimulating hormone like testosterone and you will loose hair because of ESTROGEN. An estrogen imbalance is a usuall side effect when ceasing steroid use. Now tell me that ain't a bitch? Needless to say DHT blockers like porscar and Nizoral will be of little use. Perhaps controlling Estrogen post cycle would be the first step.

Sorry to tell ya bro, but when it's gone....It's Gone! And not coming back....I have my own losing battle going on. Good luck

dude dont stress yet get some nioxin ,people lose between 75-150 hairs a day from there head i always find my girls hair around the house and that bitch aint goin bald and if she is then shes out the door ,on a serious note since i came off my cycle of decca ,sust ,d-bol ive been finding hair on my hands in the shower and my hair is still thick as shit thanks to nioxin ....good luck bro

THE HAIRLOSS IS NOT TEMP. ONCE THE HAIR FOLLICLE IS DAMAGES BY THE DHT, IT IS LOST. YOU WILL NOT REGROW HAIR ON THOSE FOLLICLES UNLESS YOU GET MEDICAL HELP.

IF YOU ARE PRONE TO MALE BALDNESS, I RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY FROM THE ANDROGENS AND SUBSTANCES WITH A HIGH CONVERSION RATE TO DHT.

KAYNE

I´m very prone to hairloss and I can assure you once it´s gone, it´s gone for good. But I don´t care, my father lost most of his hair in his twenties and doesn´t even know what roids are, so I might just go on juicing.

I lose hair every time I do winny and it comes back every time post-cycle.
For those of you who don't know that yet, permanent hairloss doesn't come frome an increased shedding, but rather from a decreased regrowth. Winny causes me some shedding but as I said it grows right back in the following 5-6 weeks.

Top Bottom