Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Clen transition to mass gain

SwollenMember_18

Hey guys, not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but I have a question concerning how to transition into a mass phase after ceasing Clen

Stats:
Height: 5'11
BF %: 10ish (full set of glorious abs)
Gear: test e/tren e
Previous cycles: 3
Training exp: 3 years (2 very commited)
Diet: always on point to goals

So I'm running test/tren/Clen at the moment and have got myself down to around 10% bodyfat, at just over 200 pounds. I'm now at the point where I feel like I'm wasting valuable growing time if I continue to cut, since I don't plan on competing in the near future and just wanna look like a badass for the time being!

This is my last day of Clen at 160mcg's... Should I be waiting a few weeks before I start playing with my macros and calories, is my metabolism going to be running a bit below average from the Clen? (3 weeks continuous use) or can I start to slowly increase and adjust intake right away considering I am still on test/tren?

I realize this may have been better in the diet section, but the question is more concerning the effects after dropping the Clen cold turkey.

Thanks in advance for any input or experience! Any and all questions or feedback welcome!

There have been many people of rebounding when dropping clen. I wouldn't adjust calories for a little while. And when you do, go gradual. You'll put the muscle on while on the rest of the gear anyways. So go gradual

Top Bottom