Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possibly starting first cycle

I'm currently in my 5th week of helladrol and 6-MDROL. It's a really nice stack with lots of lean mass and strength. If you want to know my layout message me. Ill help ya out bro.

A good test boosting pct

Unleashed
Post cycle (double dose)
Daa powder or power chews
Forma stanzol

This would be the ideal pct for hella. Use some hcgenerate on cycle to keep your balls plump and some Tudca, n2guard or forged liver for liver support and you'll be set.

You seem to be in tune with your diet which is great and the hardest thing for beginners to do but ill make one suggestion... Eat more protein on cycle. Since protein synthesis will greatly improve, you should eat 2g per lb of body weight minimum. This will help you grow. Other than that, good luck

I am going to lay out the entire cycle for you bro...

1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6 n2guard ntbm.com
1-4 hcgenerate ES ntbm.com
5-8 hcgenerate ntbm.com
3-10 forma stanzol mrsupps.com

pct 7-10

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

I like the way this thread went.. everyone was very helpful and the OP even did his own research.. we need more people like this..

OP you should run a log detailing how you get on on your very 1st cycle

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks for all the help guys, I will most definitely take all of this into consideration when making my purchase today.

I will also get a log started, as suggested, so I can track my progress and everyone can see how a newbie responds to prohormones in general. Thanks again!

Top Bottom