Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possibly starting first cycle

ProBorg

Hey everyone, it's been almost 2 years of lifting with a purpose. I have gone from a 120 pound vegan to weighing in at 172 earlier this week. I have kept my bodyfat under 13 percent or so, and I have been very proud of how far I have made it so far.

I'm about to be 25, and looking to start a cycle of some sort of anabolic for two reasons:

1. I have a small frame and feel that my genetics won't allow to me to grow much past what I am naturally.

2. I am strong for my size and weight, but not big.

I have gotten extremely strong from what I started at, and pound for pound I out lift all of my buddies in the gym, but I still weigh less and have smaller measurements. I eat 3,200-3,600 cals a day (410-450g carbs, 225g protein, 75g fat per day). Everything I eat is weighed to the gram and I take lifting and nutrition very seriously.

I'm sure you guys are sick of people asking by now, but A few people have recommended doing just test, but I would like some input on what would be best to get thicker, more full and wide muscle development than just big puffy muscles on a small frame. Orals? Injectables? Hgh? Test?

Thanks everyone

Orals might be An option for you. Your a little light for aas. I'd try some helladrol for 6 weeks. Might get you past your Plateau you have reached and might also put some more weight on you to help get ready for a aas cycle.

Hella or epi would be sweet

Hell I think a natty test boosting stack would do you good

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I've done two or three cycles of test boosters that contain androstenelone and/or pregnanolone. Both increased energy levels, strength, no side effects, but also not much size came along with them. I know nothing is a miracle drug or pill, but I would love to do one cycle of something that i can maintain with minimal sides.

Money is not an issue for me at this point as well... If that makes a difference.

Look into helladrol. There are tons of logs on it.. 6 weeks will give you nice lean gains and increase your strength. If you come up with a cycle and pct layout we will fine tune it for you..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the advice, ill have to give helladrol a shot. Any recommendations on stacks, PCT, or liver support while taking it?

From what I've read - a good basic jumping off point would be forged liver support, formastanzol, and helladrol...

Any Recs on stacking helladrol with another, or dosage recs for certain weeks for enhanced benefit?

Thanks for the advice, ill have to give helladrol a shot. Any recommendations on stacks, PCT, or liver support while taking it?

A good test boosting pct

Unleashed
Post cycle (double dose)
Daa powder or power chews
Forma stanzol

Top Bottom