Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Possible to drain abscess myself?

greg valentino did it why not? just kiding, hope i will never find out for myself and i feel for u.
 
I think you are crazy if you got an abscess and try to fix it yourself.
That shit can become VERY nasty and you want to start treatment ASAP.
 
Yeah if you have one, dont try to "Do it yourself" you may end up doing more bad than good. GO TO THE DOC!!! Be careful bro, this could become real serious, real quick!
 
i had one once hurt bad went to EMROOM told doc the truth and he drained it and shot some antibiotic in it that was the worst pain of my life but i talked him into some good KILLERS for the pain anyway don't do it yourself like that dumbass guy with the most retarded arms in the world he gave juice a bad name plus if you go to the doc he by law can't call the cops so don't worry about that good luck
 
Well I'm makin an appointment with the doc tomorrow, hopefully for some time this week. I won't try anything myself. can it be treated with anti-biotics or does it have to be drained?
 
Slyder190 said:
Wutcha think?

Ballzy move bro, where is it and how deep? I have known guys to use a syringe to suck the pus out and shit but damn! I would say go to the doc but I don't know, you feel lucky?
 
broganlikehogan said:
i had one once hurt bad went to EMROOM told doc the truth and he drained it and shot some antibiotic in it that was the worst pain of my life but i talked him into some good KILLERS for the pain anyway don't do it yourself like that dumbass guy with the most retarded arms in the world he gave juice a bad name plus if you go to the doc he by law can't call the cops so don't worry about that good luck

that was pretty sick he was bending the pin and every thing but i dont think it was a adscess maby it was but did u see how much stuff was in there...!?:mix:
 
Slyder190 said:
Well I'm makin an appointment with the doc tomorrow, hopefully for some time this week. I won't try anything myself. can it be treated with anti-biotics or does it have to be drained?

GOOD CALL!
 
do not ever drain your own abcess. dumb ass me tried it on my ass 2 years ago, and i still have the indentation. makes for some cool stories though....but seriously, get some keflex from your doctor. he cannot go to the police or anything like that, so don't worry. the abcess will only get worse, brother!!!!!
 
Don't try to do this yourself. The health risks are just not worth it. Go to the doctor and tell him you were injecting B12 and you must have forgotten to sterilize the area before injection.
 
Yeah where is all this "He cannot go to the police" crap. Who is he to say its from doing anything illegal?? I think some of you are way too paranoic. An abscess can occur from many things, including a bug bite, although rare.
 
broganlikehogan said:
i had one once hurt bad went to EMROOM told doc the truth and he drained it and shot some antibiotic in it that was the worst pain of my life but i talked him into some good KILLERS for the pain anyway don't do it yourself like that dumbass guy with the most retarded arms in the world he gave juice a bad name plus if you go to the doc he by law can't call the cops so don't worry about that good luck

Are you sure the Doc can't call the cops if you tell him how you used AAS to injure yourself. I know if you get shot they call the cops. I'm not sure but I think If you overdose on coke, crack, meth, H, ect they call the cops. And what about your insurance company?
 
Powerbuilder333 said:
Are you sure the Doc can't call the cops if you tell him how you used AAS to injure yourself. I know if you get shot they call the cops. I'm not sure but I think If you overdose on coke, crack, meth, H, ect they call the cops. And what about your insurance company?

Bro, doctor patient confidentiality supercedes this legal implication. There is no ability for the doc to call the cops. If he does he will lose his license to practice for violating confidentiality. How do you think people get treated for alcohol/drug abuse, etc. No, they can't report an overdose.

The insurnace company has access to treatment files no mattter what is written in there. So, yes the insurance company could find out.
 
The doctor CANT report you for anything like this....

I have drained an abcess before. I sterilized some 18g pins and stuck it a few times and popped the abcess like a zit. It hurt like a mofo and I would NEVER do it again.

This past time when I got a bad injection, I went to the clinic and got some keflex and it went away in a couple days. You can buy keflex online from some pharms if you are worried about the doc.... tetracycline works as well for some...
 
My doc callin the cops is the last thing I'm sweatin. It's the whole insurance company I was worried about. I'm goin with the B-12 story. I can deal with the look from my doc knowin I'm a lyin asshole. :)
 
Thanks for the answer. I know they keep overdose statistics, so someone is compiling the info, if not the police.
 
I drained a sterile abcess I had in both delts, it worked but a sterile abcess is a little different than an infection type abcess.
 
Stryker1992 said:
Bro, doctor patient confidentiality supercedes this legal implication. There is no ability for the doc to call the cops. If he does he will lose his license to practice for violating confidentiality. How do you think people get treated for alcohol/drug abuse, etc. No, they can't report an overdose.

The insurnace company has access to treatment files no mattter what is written in there. So, yes the insurance company could find out.
You don't have to tell the doctor how the abscess happened. Just tell him that you think you have an abscess. He has to treat it. If he is too inquisitive and gives you tough time, tell him B12, and find another doctor.

A doctor is legally required to inform law enforcement on some matters like child abuse. Some states also require disclosure about gun shot wounds or when it is obvious that a serious crime may have been committed.

Most other matters, including drug abuse are confidential. Only a judge can order a doctor to disclose medical information. I have never heard that a doctor was ordered to disclose medical information even to support a drug abuse charge. It never happens that someone is charged for drug abuse solely on the basis of medical records. Health information privary act (HIPPA) has made it even more difficult to disclose medical information.

Insurance company can only use medical record to verify the services provided for reimbursement purposes only. Most insurance companies do use your medical information when they underwrite medical and life insurance policies. There are very few laws against it.

A doctor would be very stupid to write down 'drug abuse' as a diagnosis when he drains an abscess, unless you actually tell him (so don't). The only time a doctor is likely to write any thing in his record is if a patient is demanding prescriptions for controlled medicines. Sometimes a pharmacist may call the doctor that the patient is getting the same medicine (eg vicoden) from another doctor too. And sometimes people are so stupid that they make alterations in prescriptions.
 
Slyder190 said:
Well I'm makin an appointment with the doc tomorrow, hopefully for some time this week. I won't try anything myself. can it be treated with anti-biotics or does it have to be drained?


Good dont mess around you can die from an internal infection. They prescribed me Clindamycin for mine they did not drain it but I did a little myself it was real gross all white and nasty
 
broganlikehogan said:
i had one once hurt bad went to EMROOM told doc the truth and he drained it and shot some antibiotic in it that was the worst pain of my life but i talked him into some good KILLERS for the pain anyway don't do it yourself like that dumbass guy with the most retarded arms in the world he gave juice a bad name plus if you go to the doc he by law can't call the cops so don't worry about that good luck

i had an abcess in my finger once, nothing to do with gear. the doc shot lidacain underneath my fingernail which was the WORST pain i ever experience. i was literally screamining.

then he cut open the abcess with a scalpel and sqyeezed the pus out. the whole procedure was excruciating. was worth it when it was over...the pain was instantly gone.

abcesses are very painful, but pus location may not be so easy to get to especially in the glute area. you guys worry way too much what doctors will say or do if you tell them you do steroids. they have seen it all and not there to judge you. see a doctor for abcesses.
 
broganlikehogan said:
i had one once hurt bad went to EMROOM told doc the truth and he drained it and shot some antibiotic in it that was the worst pain of my life but i talked him into some good KILLERS for the pain anyway don't do it yourself like that dumbass guy with the most retarded arms in the world he gave juice a bad name plus if you go to the doc he by law can't call the cops so don't worry about that good luck

USE MOTHERFUCKING PUNCTUATION.
 
Unless you have had formal training, or experience, have it done by an MD.

Experience as in you were a combat medic/RN in Iraq.
 
pharmacist

lonetree is right, i have to report even suspected child abuse. not sure about the gunshot wounds, id probably just tell the guy i didnt have any band aids big enough and send him off :D

anyway draining your own abscess is a tad crazy, blood poisoning isnt really that funny

cheerios
 
Powerbuilder333 said:
Are you sure the Doc can't call the cops if you tell him how you used AAS to injure yourself. I know if you get shot they call the cops. I'm not sure but I think If you overdose on coke, crack, meth, H, ect they call the cops. And what about your insurance company?
Thats why you got to get in good,with a good doc who is on "the level",my dads heart surgeon is my regular Dr.,he is "all good" with it,and keeps the shit off of my file,if I need a bloodtest,he says"just call me and I will order one for you",gotta say,makes life alot easier!
 
Top Bottom