Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pork Rinds

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I have something to confess....

i am addicted to pork rinds.
I just can't stop eating them once i start.
Every time i buy a bag i just keep eating and eating and eating.

So whats your guys' take on PR's?

8g protein 0g carbs seems good to me

When I was on the Anabolic Diet I would eat these all the time. I liked to dip them in Salsa. As long as you are not combining them with high glycemic carbs then it shouldn't be too bad on your physique. They are not the most nutritionally dense food though lol.

Thats funny I was going to start a thread on this myself. Yeah, its 0g Trans fat, 4g total fat with like 2g saturated and 8g protein with the brand I buy. Granted the sodium is really high, but it seems like a great alternative to eating chips and stuff.

I love them as well. Was thinking about buying some last night. They do have some protein in them, but dont they say at the bottom: "not a significant source of protein"? The couple bags I picked up did, so I passed. But I do love them!! Nothing like deep fried pig skin with salt! :)

I used to do the anabolic diet too. I would eat some weird stuff when i wanted food. Like take a block of cheese and dip it in whipped cream cheese lol.

Never tried the PRs but would have probably been addicted. Just watch the sodium intake. I've you're trying to lean out this is bad.

Top Bottom